Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Management Trainee в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 38 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Once within their company, your personal life no longer matters. It’s all about Burger King. Be prepared to have many days where you may feel overwhelmed.
Корпоративная культура
Fun, easy, ok pay, time off, whoppers are good, free burgers, ten. Out. Of. Ten. Would recommend. B.
Корпоративная культура
The management was horrible. So bad that a new promo 2/$5 on your choice of 4 sandwiches and only being able to serve one of those 4 because store management didnt order the correct product. Shift manangers who were schueduled to open at 5 didnt show up until 7.
Seriously bad managment
Корпоративная культура
Management and most employees are very childish and managers lie to you like it means nothing. They treat you bad and make you feel like you have a shot for advancements just to see how much they can get you to do without really giving out raises. Also they play favoritism a lot so be prepared to be treated like dirt here at bk
Плюсы
It's fast food so it's not hard to learn
Минусы
Almost everything except that it's not hard to learn
Корпоративная культура
New management sucks. Ever since the old boss left the store has fallen apart. This new boss doesn't know what she is doing and forces minors to work overnight hours
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working there. All the employees and customers became like family. It was hard leaving when I decided to go back to school. My managers were great the crew members were great there really isn’t anything I can complain about and say was hard.
Корпоративная культура
I gained more management and customer service experience. Opening and closing shifts, inventory reporting,as well as employee supervision. Learned greater cash handling skills.
Корпоративная культура
Didn’t give time to get accustomed to their company. Asked for more time but wouldn’t give it just wanted my keys back. Would not recommend to anyone.
Корпоративная культура
Sure the first couple of months is fine but when you have to put up with customers just getting in your face it starts to take a toll on your mental health.
50% off lunch
Customers
Корпоративная культура
No work-life balance Need to do a full shift at least 3 days per week Off days will be on a rotational basis Crews will be supportive when I'm on shift
Корпоративная культура
The company is not staff concerned.They aim at making profits and they fails in it too.Improper planning inside the restaurants and lack of facilities.
Корпоративная культура
Well trained., great outlook we were a team we pulled together an made oue company number 1. Being on time willing to work hard was a number priority.
Корпоративная культура
Burger king wasnt the best place to work do to the management at the time. They was very disrespectful and rude at all times. they only cared about their-selves and what they could do
Корпоративная культура
The store I worked was very unprofessional and unorganized. The store manager showed up for work under the influence. they were late for meetings while employees were on time.
Корпоративная культура
Honestly, it's a great job there's a lot of great people and its fun to be there. They take care of you and if you need to leave or something serious happens they understand the saying family comes first.
Плюсы
Great flexible times, They actually care about you
Минусы
They dont like if you get over time
Корпоративная культура
No time off. Tried and call you in every day your off. Worried if the overnight would show up. If they didn't, wanted you to stay after working all day.
Free meal.
Too many hours worked.
Корпоративная культура
My typical day work here is taking orders of the guest, showing them the new product. The most enjoyable part of the job here i meet true friends, we can be friends with the managers and we treat each other as a family.
Free food
overtime
Корпоративная культура
Worked with these people a long time. It is a family here. It is an environment where promotions are easy to come by. I have worked here for a long time and learned a lot from the owners themselves as they work right along side of you.
Корпоративная культура
In Burgerking time this is my first work in abroad. I worked here as a Service crew and after a 6 months I start in trainning and I got to Crew trainor and after 3 months more I got trainning Supervisor.
Free Meal
Корпоративная культура
The hardest part of the learning new things coiming from a whole different way of production and management. The easiest part was getting along with other managers, employees, and catching on to their order taking and dt running
awesome employees and customers
Минусы
learning everything i such little time
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a chain fast food operate through franchise a place of fast working specially at lunch time. management is good work place culture is good one lady manager given hard time I enjoy the work
Good to work