Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Lead Cook в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 15 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 46 196 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
This job is a good beginner job but not somewhere you want to stay long term. It’s is meant for hands on experience in having a job but there is no room for you to grow.
Корпоративная культура
Working for more than 3 years I would not recommend it. If it’s your first job then go ahead but even after moving up you realize the pay is not worth the work and inconsistent hours. You’re basically babysitting adults, I learned that I should have left much earlier when better opportunities were presented .
Flexible schedule
Минусы
No free food, disrespectful and corrupt management, favoritism, dangerous area no security
Корпоративная культура
Was hired as a supervisor, but because one of the other employees who barely ever showed up complained they gave it to him. They then made me a low level cook, this was not what was promised as it was not full-time. They then couldn't even stick to their own promise of a minimum number of hours as two weeks in a row I received less than 10 on the schedule. It was one of the worst run places I've ever seen.
Read review
Корпоративная культура
it was face paced and usually solo work at night. A good way to start if you haven't had a job to get an idea of what work can be like. teaches the basic of cleaning and keeping work tidy. A good way to learn how to keep custumers satisfied.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is ment to be a starter job. Definitely not ment for someone over 40 who isn't a manager. They are great to work for only complaint is we never got a raise!
50% of employee meals
Extremely low pay/no raises
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
My typical day consist of catering to guest with orders and Diets as well as cleaning assisting with drive thru and preparing all cooked meals as ordered
Корпоративная культура
While working at Burger King and changing locations I noticed that many of them have a lot of family working there and some outside sources, even without blood related the family vibe there still felt present. I love working there It felt like home without being home regardless from stress. The hardest part of the job was people calling from upfront when needing something while Multitasking with other peoples need or help. Overall I love the job, its easy but challenging.
Free lunches for managers
Корпоративная культура
What I learned at work, is that if you follow appropriate instructions your job will be much easier. Use your guidelines and you will be successful. I also interacted with customers and made friends and asked how they like Burger King.
Free lunch
No healthcare, 401k no match by the company anymore
Корпоративная культура
Make burgers, salads, and sometimes tacos. Management was great and the workplace was for the most part busy but never a dull moment with a great team of employees!
Корпоративная культура
It was only minumum wage but was incredibly fast paced. had to deal with customers and other employees. i usually opened store every morning and prepped kitchen for the day.
Корпоративная культура
started at 11pm worked till 8am.didnt really work with any one but one other person hard part was cleaning the hood working by myself
free food
Минусы
not busy enough thruogh out the nite
Корпоративная культура
i was in training for a Lead Cook I would Prep food for the day, made orders, clean kitchen, put away the product delivery, and filled in when co-workers went on break.but i did have to move out of town for my family.
Плюсы
one of the best places i ever worked
Минусы
Being yelled at by co workers
Корпоративная культура
( Clock in and wash up before starting; check the temperature of the burger meat then make sure the meat is cooked as instructed.) (The co-workers where good at what they did, and helped me to get better.) (Management wouldn't change my hours to coordinate with my hours for school. Other than that, they were fair.) (The hardest part of the job for me was speed.) (The most enjoyable part of the job was making the costumers happy.)
Discounted lunch
Hours
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work was pretty fast paced preparing food and making sure the station was handled properly. I've learned how to be a team player as well as to be a team leader.
Корпоративная культура
Management was ok...co-workers were good people good have been ran better,,,,definately wouldnt work there again.
Больше отзывов о компании Burger King