Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Head Cook в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 14 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 311 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
When I started working at burger king I was excited because it was my first job and everyone was nice and cool. I was there for 7 months before they shut down where I then lost my job sadly.
Корпоративная культура
It's a good company. I recommend it to anybody. People are very friendly it's really diverse. The mangers are very helpful and understanding unlike other restaurants.
Корпоративная культура
working there taught me team work how to kept in order it also taught me to practice I don't know why I have to make this minium of 150 words its crazy to me so hey
Корпоративная культура
i was a cook i served quality food also clean as i go serving customers with a smile always and also worked well with co workers i enjoyed cooking and making people smile
free food
no money
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Didn’t pay enough for the amount of work and time they were asking for. Days were long and busy. They would respect the word over untrustworthy mangers over team members who were there longer.
Корпоративная культура
Have it your way. Burger King is a job so I am glad to work it. It's very fast paced and the preparation takes care and concentration. Burger King is just as expected a fast food job to be.
Корпоративная культура
The manager here was the best ever she would help us if we needed the help she would teach us if we wanted to learn it was amazing working here i hated that i was moving
Корпоративная культура
When working at Burger King as the head cook I had a lot of responsibility to take on . Although it was difficult at times I wouldn’t trade the job . As head cook I faced many tasks with my minor cooks .
Плюсы
Free food, coworkers are nice
No Brakes For Cooks
Корпоративная культура
i would never work for burger king the management was poor and they wouldn't work with a schedule to have set because they always was short handed. they would get aggravated when asking for time off
Корпоративная культура
It is very cool to work there cooking and making orders for customers really fun that is definitely for maybe like a startup job just you can kind of see how it is and you can work.
Корпоративная культура
It was my very first job I've made really good friends there and I learned the true meaning of hard work. They have the hardest working employees there.
Корпоративная культура
be there at 430 to prep and open store make sure inventory is sufficient for whole day make sure food is prepared in a timely manner and demonstrate haste effort toward maintain a low time of completion hardest part would be just the amount of inventory you have to constantly replace during the 8 hours of work best part of the job is being off early because nothings better then having the whole day to your self
time of job 430 am to 130pm i enjoyed having the whole day to do whatever
Минусы
no growth, and most managers are hired with no experince and just couldnt produce and, i had to train them
Корпоративная культура
my typical day at work is ok i just went to work and make money fast food is not the job for me. what i learned is that you shouldnt let managers run all over you. burger king has extremly poor management they dont know how to run a store bc they had to ask me what to do and i have to train the managers to know what i knew and they been there longer then me. the hardest part about the job is having to work 9 pm to 8am by yourself. the most enjoyable part of the job is nothing it was not enjoyable at all.
Корпоративная культура
A regular day of work was base on not your performance as an employee but as a person. Managers would most like take side on employees and have favoritism between then. Most of the time under appreciating hard working employees. Also they tired to take control on your out or work life always commenting on what you should be doing or not.
Больше отзывов о компании Burger King