Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Grill Cook в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 111 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 46 177 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
A good job to start off as a student,a good work place to improve your work ethic skills and self motivation I've learned to be patience and move at a fast pace and complete my job.
Корпоративная культура
All in all its was a very good experience for me because I almost be came a manager their for main cook and they are a very clean place very respect full people their
Плюсы
Free lunch
Минусы
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
They are ok ..but ain't worth the money u pay on the food.And they are very slow and half the employees are sloppy with making the food and can't even make a cheese burger or cook a French Fri.
Корпоративная культура
Working for a previous franchise (mcdonalds) allowed me to do this job only faster and better its a slower paste than mcdonalds but overal its a great learning experience and opportunity.
Корпоративная культура
I loved making different sandwiches at one of my favorite places to dine out.i always loved there food growing up as a child and when I got my chance to work there it was like a dream come true.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Management is a joke. Under paid. Management is hired unqualified people. No benefits. People don't stay long. I can make more money at McDonalds. People come to work drunk and they don't do nothing.
Плюсы
Минусы
No benefits, No raises, inexperienced management.
Корпоративная культура
It was a great experience,fun people fast paced kept it clean helped others ,happy and great costumer relationship .Did maintenance , cleaning all areas of restaurant. Did grill and prep work.
Корпоративная культура
It's doing good and because I love the people. And how they will help you help you out in anyway you need it and they are good people. Hoping to start fresh
Корпоративная культура
Teamwork is key to success when I worked there we were a team not just individuals when u fail we all fail so what one lacked we all lacked team work makes the company run
Корпоративная культура
Was a great job got a high school kid, vary understanding. Worked with you. Wasn’t that hard of work. Have to work fast. Also have to learn fast. Have to clean really good.
Корпоративная культура
Fun and easy work place. Friendly staff and friendly customers. Days go by fast, because theres always something to do. Cleaning and stocking work area.
Корпоративная культура
They do offer training, advancement. They do have lazy managers, are too good to do dishwasher work, which is part of management responsibility in order to cut and save money. I'm doing all and working on 3 manager helpmore help.ha123123 Managers make good money.
Корпоративная культура
Cooking has always been a favorite of mine just not enough money,location was great and the people are very helpful.If only more money was given that would have helped.
Корпоративная культура
I like working at Burger King good experience friendly fun environment good attitude in smiling faces the pay wasn't good at all so I decided to do some different
Корпоративная культура
It was very unprofessional. They didn't understand that some people had lives other than just working at Burger King. They worked you to death, paying you little to almost nothing.
Корпоративная культура
If you toy with being employed by bk, don't. Management is ridiculously bad. No guarantee of stability in hours, staff or management and all on a zero hour contract. Very clique staff who was lazy.
Корпоративная культура
I just was not satisfied with my work hours I was a hard worker and a easy learner. I was always on time and I worked times when i didnt have to. Travon White
Корпоративная культура
Great company. Great management team. Great team work. Great products. Good hours. Enjoyed working here. Good benefits. Overall great company to work for.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work for someone who just starting but the hours vary depending on the time schedule .I couldn't get the money cause I wasn't getting the hours
Корпоративная культура
This was the worst place I ever work the manager are ride and Nast they have nice and roaches the have slot of favoritism over there it's very nasty overthere
Корпоративная культура
Management was amazing job was one of the best i had co workers were awesome hardest part of job was closing the most enjoyable part of the job was time spent with coworkers everyone got along very well