Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности General Manager в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 630 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 276 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Every day is a day with lots of challenges and goals. At BK we always try to go for more so we can accomplish our goals. We strongly believe in cross training for better support and better opportunity. We are focus on deliver accuracy and speed of service for better feedback and gust experience with integrity and quality protecting always the brand by having systems in place.
Плюсы
We always make our employees feel appreciated.
Минусы
Provide breaks for better performance of our employes.
Корпоративная культура
I worked for this company for 13 years. The district managers regularly cussed out GMs and lost the managers out of 5 of their stores for disrespect. They will come in and fire whole shifts including the manager on duty. A few times our paychecks bounced. I was at a bad franchise.
Free food
Минусы
Catty upper management, catty training, low pay for 80 hours with no overtime, no family balance
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceAbsolutely no work/life balance for managers at stores with staffing crunch during COVIDPay & benefitsCompany will offer below market rate for your area, do pay research and bring receipts before accepting promotion/raise, especially once you break into management.Job security and advancementMassive growth potential that most people sleep on. Current CEO is a 40+ year company veteran and (presumably) a millionaire. There's actual career potential if you just don't quit like the rest, but expect to be worked to the bone to prove yourself worthy of the fat checks.ManagementIndividual managers set the tone for your experience at a given store. If you're not seeing good things, transfer stores or better yet, get trained up and replace them. The company wants good people, but they will accept less than great leaders to keep a store open so that they don't kill jobs and revenue. If you can prove you're better, there's always opportunity for you.CultureCulture is set by store leadership, but seems to be more personable overallOverallIf you're looking for a bad time you'll find it. If you're looking for long term career potential with a major company, you'll find it. Don't let a single store scare you away from the whole company. Work/life balance is something to consider. If you can sacrifice now you'll have an easier time later
Корпоративная культура
Within a few months of starting at Burger King I was given the position as general manager with a very low salary. The location that I worked at was very short-staffed.
Free lunches
Минусы
Very low salary for general manager
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Burger King is awesomePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Burger King are fair I didn’t have to worry about nothingCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Burger King is we all worked together as a team
Корпоративная культура
Working for Burger King was fun but we are underpaid. It is a faced paced environment and we work long hours. Hiring at min wage can be difficult for a manager. Most enjoyable part of the job is the customers and some of the employees. Upper management is not much of a help. I learned how to manage better and this company does give you room for error. I enjoyed doing inventory each month as well.
Free Lunch
pay
Корпоративная культура
This job to me was a joke. I was a GM and the management team was a joke. I had 2 good DMS that where amazing and great but of course they where moved and then I got this new one and she was a joke and rude and didn’t support her staff.
Корпоративная культура
Besides having the most intolerable managers possible, burger kings employees are a reflection of how horrible the company is as a whole. The pay is abyssal for the amount of nonsense you're forced to deal with from fellow co-worker, management and customers.
N/A
Too many to count
Корпоративная культура
Its is a fun friendly work environment all though it is a lot of issues in the restaurants lots of pressure on the General Mangers want goals accordingly accomplished but no support from the District Manager or operator of The business lots of broken equipment that complicates you to achieve goals very stressful as a Restaurant Manager
Learn new goals
No benefits
Корпоративная культура
everything was broken and every employee was under paid . Freeze on raises but would promote employess with broken promises . Ill give u half now and in 30 days if your doing a good job ill give u the rest . Have to remind Upper management about raises
Корпоративная культура
All was good as long as you keep your mouth shut and do what they want. DM knowing had a manager from another store go into his other restaurants and eat and take what he wanted. Even after he was made aware of it.
Плюсы
Flexible hours and good people I worked with
Минусы
Thief's and no vacation or sick time.
Корпоративная культура
No complaints. They really work with your availability. They're real understanding. Not the best pay but one of the best work environments. Great job
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced work environment. Friendly and customers always come first. Good pay and work hours. The company I worked I found it best and creative. I was working with team and public, which was my favorite part of job. I always come up with best recommendation and progress. I did my work without any missing working day even though on official holidays. I worked with passion and excitement."
Pay
Hours
Корпоративная культура
Some times very busy but makes day go by very quickly. Love the different hours to work. Very friendly atmosphere. Mgr are always there to help you when ever day or night. I would recommend people to apply to work here.
Flexible schedule
Busy
Корпоративная культура
California food management great company to work for the district management really looks out for there crew I enjoyed the location I worked at huge dinosaurs
Treated fairly
Pay
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work nice Bosses nice owners always helping you out when need. This is the best job I ever had and I care about the people I work with uep
Корпоративная культура
This organisation gives the oppurtunity to improve work practices and processes to the employees working over there. Flexible working conditions and employee attitude towards customers is really good.
Корпоративная культура
Great people with-in this company. Rich and fulfilling culture they are driven to give the best possible guest experience. Including but not limited to speed of service.
Корпоративная культура
Although I loved my job and what I did, the company was not great to work for. There was no proper training for management and they allowed customers to say mean, hateful, and racist things. I ultimately ended up losing my job because I got very sick and ended up in the hospital for 2 months.
Корпоративная культура
Just not a good place to work, not a flexible schedule and lied to you about benefits so had to move on to something bigger and better I would not go back if it was the only job on the face of the earth