Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Food Preparation Worker в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 346 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 311 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It makes for a decent first job. It’s a fairly easy job and (depending on the manager working) is pretty laidback. Definitely good if you’re looking for some job experience. The schedule is flexible, and there usually isn’t a problem when getting days off. Managers are usually understanding when it comes to sudden family issues. You usually get 2 pay raises at first. Getting anymore after that can be difficult, and managers often make up reasons why you can’t have it.Management makes or breaks the shift. If the manager working is good, or in a good mood, then your shift will usually go pretty easy. But if you get a manager who’s bad or in a bad mood, the shift is usually awful. Managers pick and choose what they want to enforce. What today’s manager is okay with may be unacceptable with tomorrow’s manager. Many managers don’t stick up for their employees when dealing with customers that are rude, creepy, etc. It’s not uncommon for managers to pick favorites and give them more hours and let more things for those people slide. Managers may go harder or give less hours to people who they don’t like.
Discounted lunches, flexible schedule
Минусы
Poor management, no employee benefits
Корпоративная культура
The job it self was ok the people in the job was the problem nobody really wanted to work everybody was complaining the customers was nasty an racist
Минусы
Short breaks. Had to pay for lunch, never got to leave on time
Корпоративная культура
I would totally recommend this place to work at but in my situation it sucks. My coworkers are almost all related and if you are not related to anyone chances are you will get terrible hours. There is so much unnecessary drama almost all the time. You should have patience when working here not only with the costumers but with your coworkers as well.
Плюсы
50% off food and pay is not terrible.
Минусы
short breaks, rude people, uniform.
Корпоративная культура
Working here was fun but also stressful due to unsatisfied customers. While working here i learned a lot about handling money and working as a team.
Плюсы
Flexible hours, good team work, paid weekly
short break
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Its cool here. i like that its close to my house. they got the new veggie burgers so that cool. its way better than working at mcdonalds. people arent as rowdy or ghetto when they come to burger king.
them veggie burgers though
Минусы
fries are kinda weak if ima be honest
Корпоративная культура
My first job was a great experience, everyone was very welcoming. I never stressed out about anything we all worked as a team. I never had an issue with anyone there I build great friendships with people there.
50% employee meals
No benefits
Корпоративная культура
Getting the job at Burger King was a blessing and life saver for me at the time. Reason i say this is because at the time my family and i were homeless and my job was our only financial support. Workings there has taught me a lot about patience.
Discounted lunch
Rude customers
Корпоративная культура
The good is that everyone at the job is cool & the bad is the customers they weren’t nice at all . but overall if you would like to work at this Burger King your more than welcome .
Free lunch
Breaks was short
Корпоративная культура
I really didn’t have any problems there but the smell in there was kinda bad other than that it was pretty ok the people there wasn’t to bad or nothing
Корпоративная культура
Overall it is a good company to work for with great benefits and friendly staff and customers. I enjoyed my job and learned more people skills while doing it. I went everyday and enjoyed being there.
Корпоративная культура
While working here, you get picked on a lot. Stuff will get stollen from you, a lot of fighting, negative comments, and a lot of rude ignorant people.
Корпоративная культура
Since I began to work here its been great. Hours are good and you build good friendships with your coworkers. They're reasonable with transportation and flexibility regarding hours.
Корпоративная культура
the manager he is so racist and disrespectful at same time He yells at you in front of everyone and doesn't mind his own business.
Корпоративная культура
Managers seemed to make up rules as they went. Not very professional. Also very unorganized. Most of the employees had to do a variety of other jobs because others would not stay on task.
Корпоративная культура
I worked for two different Burger King stores and one store was better than the other. I was a closer at the drive thru at one store and with the other I was a minor at the time and just did my best to follow procedures.
Free lunches. Team work.
Short break, benefits.
Корпоративная культура
It very fun and I love working with the people I work with they pay good also just come in and do what I suppose to do and when it's time to go I just leave
Корпоративная культура
Wasn’t the best work place, a typical day there could be pretty stressful. And the management wasn’t the best at all, they paid good money though and gave good hours.
Корпоративная культура
The work environment was very friendly. The employees were very supportive and helpful. The work was challenging yet rewarding, and the pay was ok yet gets higher as you keep working there.
Корпоративная культура
Good company friendly all staff and all co worker,good hygiene in the store and all employee ,The food is always new and always changes every shifting time,
Корпоративная культура
It was a wonderful experience overall I’d say that interview went really well and the quality of the environment was outstanding. It is definitely a good job start at.
Корпоративная культура
Prepping lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sauces, washing dishes after food is prepped. Learned how to prep lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Management is good. The hardest part of the job is when it gets really busy. The enjoyable part of the job is working with food.