Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Fast Food Attendant в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 286 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
It was a summer job. I liked it. the food was good. good place to start. Just a starting job. good place to improve on customer service. thats all. staff was cool and manager was nice.
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceI’ll like to work full time if I get the chance to.I’ll like to work during the week days.Pay & benefitsThe pay and benefits at Burger King of your just starting is The typical Burger King Team Member makes $9 per hour. Team Member hourly pay at Burger King can range from $7 - $15
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work for a summer job but any more than that is not recommend. If you let it, the work environment between the employees and customers will make you hate people.
Корпоративная культура
The job was ok but the managers were a bit harsh sometimes but they do care about their employees, the issue I had was the schedule throughout the week, most people didn’t come in which caused other people to double shift which was a issue
Discounted food
Short breaks
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
● OverallI love working at burger just they wasn’t paying enough on how hard I was working going in everyday and the team members was not in the right mind set
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is A Place That I Will Enjoy Working At, I Love The Food The Reastrarunt And Employees. I Enjoy Helping Other Be Satisfied With What they Want from the Reastrarunt.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work as a cashier, packing bags and taking care of cleaning within dining areas, washrooms, and taking out the garbage. I learned new skills on the floor, the management was not my favorite per se, a little rough around the edges... Workers were not respectful or easy to be around at times, some individuals may come off a lazy, or rude. The hardest part was interacting face-to-face at the front cashier when it was busier days. My most enjoyable was the cleaning, packaging, and taking money at the drive-thru time and time. I enjoyed the hours I had but sometimes management can be unfair and shall be more discreet. Sometimes paychecks get messed up on another note.
Lunch discounts.
Disrespect
Корпоративная культура
pretty easy to learn and pick up if you've never done a job before. There is very few steps too your job starting out and is not a very stressful job to do.
easy
Минусы
start off with little hours
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a good corporation to work at for younger people but it’s a pretty good job.I was looking for something with a little more job security and better pay with benefits.I had numerous responsibilities at Burger King like cleaning amongst other things while still having to be a cook.
Корпоративная культура
The work at Burger King was not the easiest. We had our days where we worked better. It is a good place to work at I really enjoyed my time there. The manger were nice and worked well with us. The district manger came to help when she could. It was a health work place environment.
Плюсы
Fast, healthy, clean place, good attitude towards customers
Минусы
Some manger didn’t help, not really well trained
Корпоративная культура
Everyone is a team player. They get everything done when told and never give up when times get hard. We work together and accomplice are goals as a team
Корпоративная культура
Great job & place to be . Just some of the coworkers were related to the managers & it most definitely caused problems . But overall a good job to work .
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed my time working at burger king and would give a 10 star rating if I could. Management was very kind and hardworking, the job place was very open to advancement and raises. And I felt a sense of validation and recognition on a daily basis for my work. The only con is the pay is fairly low.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was easy work the sandwiches did not take time to memorize it seems to happen very fast and I became very fast at my work but I had staff members that would bully me
Корпоративная культура
Over all staff to very bright, people not working when we were busy. Managers yelling. Good fast paced work, easy to learn. I ran the drive though, make sandwiches, expedite orders, run fryer.
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed this joy this was my first ever job I had and I was a cashier always in front of the customers. It is a fast environment but a good team work one still. I liked working with the customers because it was nice to meet new people for a minute.
Корпоративная культура
I was still a new hire employee when I left. I would have stayed with them if it wasn't for covid-19. The work wasn't difficult or taxing, however there was a rush around twice a day which got a little tiring.
Корпоративная культура
Typically very easy, as long as you stay on task and know what you're doing. Really. the only bad thing is an uncooperative customer. Listen to what the managers have to say, obviously, as they are your superiors after all.
Плюсы
Great work experience, flexible shifts, making co-workers into friends
Минусы
quite repetitive, the quintessential rude customer, no tips
Корпоративная культура
I was in high school and wanted to start making my own money. It was a good learning process for me so I could learn about taxes, money control, and responsibilities.
Плюсы
Having my own moeny for myself.
Минусы
Wish I made more then minimum wage.
Корпоративная культура
I got along very well with my other employees and my manager. I liked coming into work and never had any complaints from my manager. I got treated very well at Burger King.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at burger king bc I needed a job and to pay my bills and stuff and I like to clean I good at it and always have been so I'm that guy let me know