Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Customer Service Associate / Cashier в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 1 573 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work at interestingLearned a lot of different things there can be very fast face but overall good place Very curious and interesting now my customers always seem nice
Корпоративная культура
Day shift is always the busiest and more serious shift. Majority of everyone is so uptight on day shift and Mangers do too much. Night shift is laid back,move smoothly get work done while all enjoying one another company. My first day at Burger King I was NOT trained. I had to learn everything all on my own. Once they saw how quickly I picked up they moved me to drive thru... Drive thru is a different ball game and most serious. I feel like low pay for hard work! They were always focused on the time in drive thru with no help from managers. You taking orders,cashing out, and distributing all by yourself while being pressured and yelled at to stay under a certain drive thru time. I did everything from front counter, to drive thru, to cleaning, and stocking and I weren’t even a manger. But I did everything a manager was suppose to do with low pay. Not to mention they weren’t allowing any breaks. Only if you were a smoker and someone who were years in with them. And mind you I were only 18 when I started. I QUIT because I was under appreciated and I did Not eat,sleep,dream or breathe Burger King like they did. I was too good for that mentality they had. Not to offend anyone but no thank you.
Корпоративная культура
If Your At The Right Store You Can Have A Great Support Team When All Working Together.. They Also Help With School If Plan On Going Back Also Work Round Your Daily Life
Корпоративная культура
Happy to have the coworkers I do but that’s about it some managers careMost don’t Pay is terrible but I guess that starts at the top? It was a good highschool job
Food
Team
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
It was horrible. I wasn’t getting paid enough to do what I was doing. I was 16 and they had me working over night and they had me as a manager. They would pay me cash and I don’t know if that legal or not. And I applied for part time and the used me as full time.
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceI was the only cashier and I begged them to hire more people and they wouldn’tPay & benefitsUnderpaid.OverallI hated my life every single day. I was over worker and under appreciated. No pay raises but talk and hype about promotions. Staff would not hire other employees and had me as a high school cashier working double shifts. Pink haired manager actually tried to fight me during a shift because I told our general manager she sat down and watched Fast and Furious during a rush hour. Only thing cool was the cooks, they only spoke Spanish but we vibed.
Корпоративная культура
This job was really good for my high school job, some locations can be rough so choose your location wisely. We literally got robbed, but the managers were really cool and not too hard us.
Корпоративная культура
I liked that everyone had their job tasks to do and it was very clear but the pay is too low. Also they need to control their management more some do favoritism at the restaurant.
Free meal
Pay
Корпоративная культура
You learn how to multi task alot on the job as a cashier. It can get stressful at times when starting out but it getting much easier after the first few weeks or so.
Flexible hours
Low Pay
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work was very busy and hands on, I gained multiple skills and experiences such as costumer service skills. My management where very friendly and helpful and understanding throughout my learning process. I would say the hardest part of my job was during rush hours or when service would get very busy having to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part of my job in my opinion was my experience on window greeting and receiving money from customers through the drive through and front cash registers.
Discount meal
Short break
Корпоративная культура
It would have been okay if they would put a responsible person in charge and not a teenager who let it go to their head and try to walk all over the employees
Корпоративная культура
OverallHonestly didn’t get too much out of working there. Burger King is now one of the few places I would want to eat from now. Working there was just about horrible and then coming under new management in my district hasn’t really changed anything for the better. I’m just glad to moving on.
Корпоративная культура
I was 16 when I worked here. I kept the job for a little over a year. The management was poor, the pay wasn’t great, and the building it’s self just needs to be torn down and redone. The computers malfunctioned very frequently. At the end of my time there, I quit because I was put on drive threw and didn’t know what I was doing because no one trained me. They throw you out there with no advice or encouragement, and one manager in particular screamed in my face, and said some very nasty things. My parents threatened to sue.
Плюсы
You get an employee discount, but unless you fuss for hot food, it isn’t really worth the calories.
Минусы
I’ll say it again, POOR MANAGEMENT.
Корпоративная культура
Regional Mgr manages by dictator & fear tactics. If you have schedule restrictions that they agree to at time of hiring you don't expect them to stick to it & expect being stuck on closing & having your POSTED schedule changed without warning. Have had co-workers pull no shows & constantly calling out sick that still have their jobs but those who show up on time & seldom if ever call out NEVER get requested days off & are told they must find someone to cover their shift. COVID-19 protocol there is none except wearing masks & gloves.
Плюсы
obtain customer service experience with different personalities
horrible management
Корпоративная культура
Certain Management constantly undermined people some employees where stuck up and would stand around talking to each other during a rush when your trying to take 2 orders at once as well as expedite food
Na
Na
Корпоративная культура
My time at burgerking was filled with stress. Our location was right next to corporate so we had to do things perfectly and constantly had inspections and people coming in to check on us. There was a lot of favoritism, most of the work was done by a few people on the shift while a lot of others sat on their phone in the break room. There was no room for error because you would get written up just for having a void transaction, which is most times the customers fault not yours. There were some cool people who worked here but also some really horrible ones like the manager.
Плюсы
become friends with certain coworkers
not flexible, mean, busy
Корпоративная культура
not a good experience. Not what I wanted in a position or whag I was looking for long term. Co workers were cool. Supervisor was ok. Normal first job.
Корпоративная культура
i think burger king is a good option if you want to work as a part time employer as they provide you good money in the sense so which you can run you expenditure
Корпоративная культура
i would say it it is a good hob to work at if you are starting fresh at a new job or looking for a job and its your first one then a fast food restaurant is helpful to start with.
Плюсы
good
Этот отзыв был полезен?
Корпоративная культура
Pros: Management, coworkers, simple tasks, keeps me busy. My manager and district manager are so nice which is why I'm staying. At least for now.Cons: First days I expected to be trained but NOPE. They don't train you here, you pretty much have to learn everything yourself. Being a cashier you need to memorize everything on there, it'll take a while. My manager literally said they don't train new people. Yet they expect me to know what to do?? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE! Very draining job. The tasks are simple when there aren't many customers but when rush hour comes along it gets very stressful and some annoying customers can really f with my mood.
Employee Discounts
Минусы
A lot of work for little pay
Корпоративная культура
I loved my time at burger king, i would recommend working there. The people were fantastic and the schedules were very flexible. Learning how to do everything was made very easy.