Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Crew Member в компании Burger King, Kenosha, WI

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 9 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 46 177 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I really disliked this job and the only reason I even stayed employed there was because it was the only job that was available at the time, and it was an easy job at that, with really no hard tasks at hand. For the most part, but the main reason for my leaving the job was because of the compensation was not enough for me to provide for myself or my family!!!!
Корпоративная культура
Bad managers. Worst place I every worked. Nothing is done properly and food safety is a joke. Turn over is crazy high. I would work here again if they begged.
Корпоративная культура
Typical fast food. They act like they own you, don't give fair wages and expect you to handle literally everything. The ones owned by Cave Enterprises are the absolute worst and really don't care about you or the store as long as they are making money. Expect any issue brought up to be ignored, constant demands that you cover other people's shifts, and even weed being sold out the back door of the store. That was my overall experience working for them for 8 months.
Корпоративная культура
I feel when I go to work that I’m needed and appreciated for what I do. I feel good making customers happy to. What you what to work you will get. You put in what’s expected and you get respected.
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work. Good management. Good hours. Decent pay. I would recommend this place to anyone to work. They are respectful and good people.*****
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Everyone knew how to work together when we needed the help. Had our own station to cover and be in charge of. Great with communicating with the kitchen and understanding if something was made wrong.
Плюсы
Great people good team working
sometimes short staff
Корпоративная культура
It was crowded and dirty. But the some of the people were nice. I don't have any other words to describe burger king other then that. Thank you very much.
Корпоративная культура
my typical day at burger king was usually on the headset and or register up front and to also make drinks, hand out food, and also clean the lobby and restrooms for closing hours
free drinks all day
rude customers sometimes
Корпоративная культура
Come in and clock in, stock any products that need to be stocked through out the day, while taking orders and serving people their food. I learned how to make food, learned how to take orders while multi tasking. i loved my managers, they were all very helpful teaching me everything, but also let me learn some things on my own while supervising. My co-workers were very helpful also and very welcoming. The hardest part of the job for me was dealing with rude customers, but i always stayed calm and polite. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly customers that came in to see me on a regular basis. i made me feel good that i was able to make their experience enjoyable.
%50 off discount on meals, great managers and great co-workers