Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Crew Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 8 416 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 537 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I started my day by clocking in and cleaning tables and floors. I then would go to the kitchen and clean all of the cooking equipment. Most of the managers were nice and lay back.
Корпоративная культура
Excelente lugar de trabajo buen compañerismo trabajo en grupo excelente
Корпоративная культура
Horrible company to work for No room for advancement past shift supervisor Unprofessional environment very low pay minimum wage to start less than a dollar raise when advancing to shift supervisor you’re lucky if you get a break every shift if it’s busy at work no break for you. Poor treatment and disrespect from customers and staff crewmembers and management poor management lack of cleanliness and infection control poor Customer Service poor hygiene practices
Минусы
Low pay bad management minimal breaks no hope to advance past assistant/shift supervisor
Корпоративная культура
The crew is a great team who gets things done but also have fun, but the general manager is disrespectful. He does not know how to run the store, which leads to the shift managers doing most of his job.
Корпоративная культура
Lies lies you do all the work but then u get no help like you work while managers have there favorites and they sit around while you bust your butt. There's never a dull moment it's like I get aggravated because I get no help i train myself
Free lunches
No breaks
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Burger King will not give you hours or train you. Even if you request more hours they will prioritize the employees they are friends with. The managers will also not train you, your coworkers are expected to.
50% off food
No hours, Bad management, Limited breaks
Корпоративная культура
I would not recommend working here due to management is out of control no one really knows what they're doing they don't train anybody properly offer you chances to move up and go back on them overall not a good workplace
Плюсы
You get one half off meal
Минусы
You don't have many chances for a break
Корпоративная культура
I enjoy working there but my schedule of working late night had me trouble on going to school early or on time because I am always getting to go home around 1-2am from shift 5pm and been adjusted for me because I am always late.
Free lunch
Корпоративная культура
For the most part the managers go above and beyond to help their employees and even to motivate them at times. There's always exceptions because no one is perfect, but a great place for a first time job. And if you're willing to work they'll definitely give you hours.
Плюсы
Team work, friendly environment, fun yet respectable workplace, good hours
Минусы
No set schedule, occasional tech difficulties
Корпоративная культура
I was on time and I worked over time too and always got my job done never had to tell me something 2times I'm easy to get along meeting new people for
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
I love my job, my boss and coworkers. Fast paced. Amazing training. They really do care about their employees and fellow managers. Very clean and friendly
Learning
Корпоративная культура
The manager had her favorites and friends and everyone else got treated horribly. They made fun of employees and customers. They mishandled good. Management would promo off food for free for family and friends. They would not honor employees meals if they didn't want to take the time to punch in their numbers. They would have someone clean the bathrooms as punishment and laugh about it. Overall it was a very immature surrounding and I would not recommend anyone to apply there.
The whole staff
Корпоративная культура
As working pt I get days off when asked,. Love my customers, I love working so close to home less than 2 miles. But the immature attitudes of management sucks, have been screamed at for slicing the tomatoes the correct way/ also prepping the food but when the manager realize that I was doing it right, I had to ask can I hear a I am sorry.? Or to say any thing...
Плюсы
Yes, its the free food, i cant afford to go and buy food from stores
Минусы
Never get a break, only wearing black clothes
Корпоративная культура
Managers do nothing and get paid more. You have to do the work of 4 plus people by yourself. I've been berated constantly, and am in constant pain because they want you to stand for 6 hours straight.
Coworkers
Корпоративная культура
Full of drama!!!! They play favoritism and will use you to take apart a whole broiler by yourself and not even give you your deserved raise VERY STINGY
Корпоративная культура
I would not recommend working there. Management very bad. Employees not so bad. They fired me for switching my schedule and not telling me about it. So I couldn’t even show up.
Good employees
Bad management
Корпоративная культура
It sucks alot I don't like it they work my tail off and management treats most of us like trash I really hate it management yells at you but disappears for hours to smoke
No breaks only get 3 dollars off your meal and management sucks
Корпоративная культура
I lived having this as my first job because it gave me a chance to really feel like a team member as well as a chance to work various positions throughout the entire work place to figure out what I liked.
Discounts
Fast paced
Корпоративная культура
Had minimal training at the start not much room for progression during the whole company I had nothing but bad experience whilst in this job everyone always receiving bad feedback from customers and reviews online putting up individual reviews from customers on the notice board management always back the customers in every situation getting blamed for other employees mistakes always needing you at short notice no room for progression as management choose their friends and tell you that you won't grow in the company and area management have no respect
Плюсы
Free lunch chance of going hom
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
Management makes the job terrible but its fairly slow most of the time so its not a hard job. Higher ups make it obvious they don't care about their workers which is always nice to hear right?
Плюсы
Not that busy and easy for a first ever job
Management is unprofessional
Корпоративная культура
Management isn't too great for night shift. Wish it was better. I always was doing everyone else's work. I got tired of also being treated badly. And the drama was getting annoying But pay is good. Just don't want to work fast food anymore.
Discount
Минусы
Didn't always get break when needed