Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Crew Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 8 398 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
I started my day by clocking in and cleaning tables and floors. I then would go to the kitchen and clean all of the cooking equipment. Most of the managers were nice and lay back.
Корпоративная культура
The regional management does not give fair hours and or treatment to employees. This store was poorly managed and is suffering and now completely over staffed with not enough hrs to go around.
Плюсы
Some managment is real nice to work with
Минусы
The hours and how they treat employees.
Корпоративная культура
Honestly not worth working at the Burger King at Del Rio Blvd in Eagle Pass. There's LOTS of favoritism there. The GM is completely uncooperative, lacks common sense and has no care for his employees.
Severely underhanded
Корпоративная культура
When I was working there me and the other team members work together to make sure that we get our job done correctly. It’s a great way to start learning and practicing teamwork.
Practicing teamwork and working
Short breaks
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
You want hours you get hours as long as you do what is expected. However, 7.25/hour is not fair comp for the workload. Food service is a job, a WORKING job, don’t let people tell you its easy because I was worn out each night I came home. Raise your wages.
Free lunch
Корпоративная культура
I would clock in and check where I was assigned to. I learned a lot on my first day, they didn't really train me because I already had that experience so I picked up very well. Management was very well put together. Hardest part would be rush hours when we'd run out of fries or chicken. Most enjoyable part was working with the people there.
Working with cool people
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
This is a job okay for a first-timer, but don't stay long. You will be exhausted from the lack of pay combined with customers screaming at you because they do not get their food fast enough.
Корпоративная культура
Working here many people didn’t do there part. But i was constantly told to do better and get faster. A lot of people slacked off and did the minimum.
Корпоративная культура
This job requires you to stand during the whole shift. Shifts may be longer than prepared for. My location was not a goo BK because they mistreated their workers. I encourage you to work at a different BK location. Be prepared to work with rude customers and possibly rude staff.
Корпоративная культура
I love the people thay you are around. Open environment and lots of cool people to meet. Love the management and the people to be around. Great pay and great benefits.
30 min breaks and free drinks when needed
Корпоративная культура
You get what ya get. Coworker can be chill depending location. Working in the front is way better than kitchen so if they let you choose be trained there
Корпоративная культура
A normal work day was pretty dull, I worked night shift so it wasn't that busy in my area. There was about 4 separate managers that worked during my shift (2 quit over the time that I had worked there). There were hardly any benefits for working for Burger King, maybe it was the fact the store I worked at was franchised but it was a fairly large franchise. I would say about 50% of the management cared for the employees and how they felt at work. The store manager liked to point fingers and play the blame game often which didn't help workers feel valued and made it feel like most if not all effort went unnoticed
Discounts
Минусы
Not always time for breaks, Poor upper management
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Burger King is too much burger too little king, the job sucks and your underpaid. Don’t ever work fast food it’s terrible .
Корпоративная культура
Burger king was a tough job deliveries that come in are heavy. Good management honest people with an awesome burger. Just hold the onions.Thanks for the education
Burgers r awesome
Heavy boxes
Корпоративная культура
Job is a great first job Franchisee was awful then we got a new one and they were even worse. I worked for 2 locations to follow the only manager I actually enjoyed and she was fired for something she didn't do. so if that doesn't say something then not sure what does.
fun coworkers
awful management.
Корпоративная культура
This is a job for teenagers that are in school that don’t have any bills to be paid. Paychecks weren’t worth anything, could only afford one bill literally. Customers complain about any little thing.
Корпоративная культура
Good place as long as you have a good manager . not paid enough for the work you do in my opinion. I enjoyed working at BK just not the job for me , stuck in your assigned area for your whole shift most days and rarely time or chance for a breather , a smoke break , sometimes even a lunch .
Good management
Минусы
Usually work with lots of people who just dont care
Корпоративная культура
When I was employed at Burger King the establishment was very professionally driven with a company mission, the mission was all about customer service and from what I have seen in fast food Burger King had more orders that went out with satisfaction and any issues that rose out of other employees were quickly resolved at any cost as long as the manger is involved!I would go back if the chance came up!
Плюсы
Expected responsibility, no excuses, and completely professional
Минусы
One person had somewhat of a mean demeanor, of coarse as I said before these complications were quickly resolved!
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was my first job as a first job it was cool. I would work there for the rest of my life though. Most of the crew was cool. We worked together pretty well. Usually smiles and laughter.
Food, crew and hours
Customers
Корпоративная культура
good hours can get as many as you need when trying to pay rent., good helpful coworkers.friendly customers...can be very fast paced, great French fry's . great meals.
Корпоративная культура
This was my first job and at first I loved the job and enjoyed working but towards the end there was ALOT of drama and inappropriate things in the work place. Coworkers were dating and letting that get in the way of their work. Manager did not take me seriously when I came to her about a situation concerning me about another worker who was very rude and disrespectful to me. The day I talked to her I ended up getting fired for something I didn’t even do. I was lied on and at the end teamed up against just to get kicked from the job. No respect there at all. It felt more like Highschool than work.
Плюсы
Crew member discount, would sometimes let you go home early if they were slow.
Минусы
Not professional, rude, did not take workers concerns seriously, inappropriate behavior, etc.