Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Cashier в компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 22 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
I loved it very fast paced most of the time but I loved to teach my high school employees positive vibes. Customer service is a very import skill to teach because it's all about respecting another's needs and making them happy everyday I worked there was very good but sometimes stressful but I took pride in what I did
Корпоративная культура
This burger King is a very cool job and they are a family friendly restaurant and they work with your schedule so that you will be able to get your kids from school or the bus on time.
Корпоративная культура
I learned new things at burger king. Management is good. The most enjoyable part of the day is greeting the people and getting to ask how is they day is
Корпоративная культура
Training to be a manager Pay for college when u be there over a year Part-time work Good job for young adults and people in food service Great opportunities.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Nothing really special about working at a fast food. You need a lot of patience and have to work very committed to the job and very friendly with co workers and customers
Корпоративная культура
It was in the airport so it was pretty busy all the time. We also have slow days. Sometimes they will send us home early because labor was too high. Overall it was an okay job.
Плюсы
Half off on the food for employees
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
Loving place to work and fun atmosphere. Flexible hours to work and enjoy working. Friendly staff but rude customers. Cheap prices for the food. Family fun.
Discounted meals
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a fun and loving experience when I first started working there after awhile the employees started acting as if they was the managers and the managers barely worked. I left due to one of the managers lying on my name.
Free food
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
i was great for the most part my first fast food resturant and i felt it was just not for me at the time but it built up my cutomer service skills for the future
paid lunches
no breaks
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work is work hard no, no raise they want you to constantly suggest sales. This the only place I work for where you can't grow. This is the only place I work and you have to pay for your food although we receive 50% off.
Плюсы
It is goood to have a job because some don't have that.
Минусы
No vacation, no raise. no benefits, no overtime.
Корпоративная культура
No chance for advancement, no money no benifits bad management I wish i known about how thing were before i took the job.I will never work for a fast food again.
Корпоративная культура
it was a fast pace environment allowed me to meet new people and experience new things overall the job was great and i have no complaints i thank them for the opportunity
Корпоративная культура
restaurant jobs are cool but they are not for grown adults at least not for me I enjoy my colleagues without them working a fast food restaurant is trying you can get fed up really quickly
lunch
customers
Корпоративная культура
Working for the company was delightful and exciting,satifiying our cuustomers and making thier food the quality of thier services.I am glad to be a team member of their company to help provide postive vibes and stay polite.I am learn to assist pepole with the services of thier demand..
Корпоративная культура
It was alot of cricket things going on dealing with the management team , I was releaved to find another job an QUIT....but everyone loves burger king
Good food
Managers sucked
Корпоративная культура
burger king employees argue all day everyday in front of customers as well very very un professional i have learned nothing from this workplace enviroment very toxic management fllirt with the entire staff never address the real promblem goin on in the store no care or concerned in the world the coworker have no respect for each other or management the hardest part is coming to work and have to deal with the disrespect and rudeness and loudness on a daily basic nothing about this job enjoyable this is a very horrible experience for me and im trying to remove myself from this enviroment asap.
free lucnh
this locaton is horrible
Корпоративная культура
I hated this place, I worked 8 hours a day in an airport atrium, pretty much left with a robotic ways of dealing with customers and a lack of understanding what i was doing, I felt very disrespected working there. The reason i left though is because they steal from there employees. I was short on my register and was told to pay the cash back out of pocket, I looked up this info and found out that what they where doing there was illegal in all ways. To elaborate a bit on how it was very robotic talking to a customer, you where only allowed to say and do certain things when it came to customers, you couldn't talk with them every transaction had to be short, you could not nod yes or no and every time a customer walked by you had to yell welcome to burger king and try and get there attention. Along with that they excepted me to know how to do everything even though I was only taught on cleaning procedures and customer satisfaction. If you have respect for yourself do not take this job
Плюсы
Got to see alot of cool foreign people
Минусы
The job was killing me and again they know they are stealing from there employees
Корпоративная культура
A typical day Burger King was taking food orders from customers that was catching a flight at the airport and I learned how to prepare the food and how to provide good customer service. Management was very aware of what was going on and was always there to help as needed and the co-workers keep things fun and existing. The hardest part about the job was the customers because some of the was very rude and disrespectful and the most enjoyable part of this job was being able to help give the customer the best service possible regardless of how they may have been acting at the time.
Корпоративная культура
i have work for burger king for more than 10 years i enjoy working with other people
Корпоративная культура
Working with the Best staff. GM never recognizes Great Employees. I enjoyed working there.
Understandables Management
Unproductive General Manager
Корпоративная культура
A typical day for me is to first pray when I get up and meditate to get ready for the day. Watch a little T.V to see what's going on in the world then start my day at work. I work well with my coworkers, we joke around, work hard during a stressful point and respect each other. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people and interraction. The hardest part of my job is working with difficult customers but still remaining calm to diffuse the situation to avoid escalation.
Плюсы
Get to take food home sometimes.
Минусы
Short breaks and long standing hours.