Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Cashier в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 7 203 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 537 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King in Russia is different, there are a lot of rules a lot of competition in your workplace and the most important thing is to respect all customers.
free lunches
one short break
Корпоративная культура
Worst place ever. I never want to work there again. You don’t get paid for time off. The managers are terrible and can’t solve anything. The pay is terrible. I recommend no one work here.
Корпоративная культура
I liked working here i learned alot and was able to move up the latter they recognize your hard work, also let you have a work life balance which is very nice. You learn alot!
Free lunch
Минусы
Drive through you have to have. Perfect score
Корпоративная культура
This job is like any basic fast food job. You will get tired of customers and probably management, but its a place to start. I worked there for seven months to gain experience and then moved on like everybody else.
Good hours
No free food
Корпоративная культура
working at burger king was not ideal for me, the customers were very disrespectful and I was always told by my manager to respect them no matter what which i didn’t think was fair. I have had drinks thrown at me, customers yelled at me over something that wasn’t my fault. I would not go back into the restaurant business.
Плюсы
extended breaks on slow days, extra hours, some free food.
Минусы
rude customers, low hourly pay.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
At Burger King we are really understaffed which makes it a hard environment to work in since it can get really stressful. They give you no time to do school work, and time to be with family unless you ask for it off.
Плюсы
Free lunches most of the time, mangers are cool
Минусы
short staffed, they need you to work as much as you possibly can, hardly any breaks, long shifts, lots of stress.
Корпоративная культура
Was my first job. basic tasks of cooking and knowing how to use the telecom. Its an okay first job but there are plenty of other job opportunities for people to try
Корпоративная культура
Didn’t make much money , bad management, unfair hours , and dirty environment. I wouldn’t recommend unless your looking for a side job for alittle extra money
Корпоративная культура
I would never work there ever again they are rude and nasty they store always is disturbing my manager was very rude also nobody would help you they are childish and they don’t have a good work ethics’s
Корпоративная культура
Enjoying this job all depends on your store’s management. You are expected to learn quickly with very little help, and the work scheduling can be good at times. The customers are crazy, I’ve seen some things working here. The pay at my location was $8.00 an hour, and honestly, it was not worth it. You get one break every six hours you work, and it’s only 30 mins (Some locations give discounts on food during break, but if the manager likes you, you can get it for free.) You are expected to do much more than you are paid to. Understaffing makes any location a very hectic environment as well, as you could be running drive-thru, front counter, and cooking in the kitchen with one other person, or all by yourself. This is a good job to put on a resume, as you can get lots of experience. Once you work here, you can work anywhere. You gain the confidence to talk to strangers everyday, and sometimes you have to yell at them, because they don’t respect fast food workers. Overall, this was a ok job. I’m glad I can move on to other things though.
Плюсы
Flexible schedule, consistent pay, learn how to deal with people, decent breaks
Минусы
Toxic environment, crazy customers, low pay, no training
Корпоративная культура
Burger King does not care about their employees or their customers. Just don’t waste your time trying to work for them. The managers throw kitchen stuff at the employees and curse at them for working hard while they sit in the office on their phones
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King had it's up and downs.I didn't really feel like I had anything to converse with them about. I was pretty much brushed off which is okay.
Плюсы
You get to experience working at a fast food pace
Минусы
Get paid every week so little money.
Корпоративная культура
It was a first time job working the the public. The regulars are fine but you will always have rude people with every job. When I first starting working here I had a manager that said I would never last. The ironic thing is I worked here for 4yrs and he was fired twice while I was there.
Its a job
The rude customers
Корпоративная культура
I wouldn't recommend people to work at burger King poor customer service and the managers are very rude and down talk the employees like they are little kids and they also yell at you for no reason
free lunches
Poor training
Корпоративная культура
It was a good experience as a first job, and I would only recommend BK as a first job. At some point you start to realize minimum wage is not enough for what you are asked to do and you will move on to something better.
Small discount
Unorganized
Корпоративная культура
Start the right way and go with the King if you are a teenager always do the right things. Always learned about responsibility and team management thank you
Корпоративная культура
Difficult work with little to no reward. I felt rushed daily at work and received no breaks unless I wanted to clock off. Called me in constantly when I was not at work and reminded me very often how expendable I was as an employee.
Плюсы
half off all items on the menu if you got a sandwich side and a drink
Минусы
no breaks or benefits. call you in to work every day you have off.
Корпоративная культура
You can get as many hours as you need and the pay is better than most jobs where you have to do more work and the Pace is fast so the days go by faster
Good hours
Smelly
Корпоративная культура
Great coworkers. Pay is not enough and hours are good. Need more room for advancement in compant. Management tends to be full of people who think they are retired.
Co workers
Pay
Корпоративная культура
Okay fast food job. Not pay. They treat their employees like real people rather than machines. It's fairly easy to get promoted as long as you work hard.
Корпоративная культура
The manager just constantly yells and isn’t really helpful to new employees. Immediately was going to leave after the first day, which a lot of people do. I’ve seen 10 different faces within the past 3 months. Majority who left within a week. Aside from that customers are also a pain but what can you expect. You end up getting use to it but unless you’re truly desperate just avoid it.
50% discount on meals
Минусы
Short breaks, low pay, bad management