Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Assistant Manager в компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 11 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 276 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at burger king as an assistant manger it was busy and sometime overwhelming but it was work the work. Many look at Burger King as a little fast food job but it has different side to I where you can grow and be apart of something big if you just work hard.
Корпоративная культура
This is also a very great company to work for they help me with a lot of things they also was very understanding about a lot of things and I help me get to where I need to get to
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was a challenge due to the fact that once again the management team is awful. I was promised a raise after I was promoted to a shift leader from a cashier and it never came.
Плюсы
Free food if management likes you
Минусы
Managers have bad attitude..Lack scheduling skills
Корпоративная культура
I was responsible for opening and closing checklist. I enjoyed the team i was working with we laugh and had fun working. The team was very receptive and was able to work as one
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I would never advise anyone to work there. The owners, dm and gm are all incompetent. They are covering up for "shea" the gm. She is socially inept and yells all the time
Корпоративная культура
Its a face pace environment its all about speed of service in the food industry. Management is really flexible I learn how to be more assertive and its time management with this company.
Корпоративная культура
This company pays well for upper management; however, they work you to the bone for it. Their is no work/life balance. The hours are long and stressful. The corporate management doesn't work well with the needs of the in store managers. There are no incentives, upper management doesn't communicate well with lower management. Going to work is draining. There is no enjoyable part of the job. Personally, I have been with this company for a year, only missing two days of work, and cannot take a vacation because I was told that it would not be paid. When I was hired for the Assistant Manager position, I was told that after one year of service, I would get a paid vacation, that did not happen. The employees are a bunch of children who do not care about the quality of service or food and that makes the job more stressful.
Плюсы
The only pro is the overtime pay because Assistants are not salaried.
Минусы
Being talked at instead of to, no advancement opportunities, work/life balance doesn't exist, long hours, no incentives, no teamwork, going to work feels like a chore!
Корпоративная культура
This was my first real Management job. I learned lots on the value of happy guest and dealing with unhappy ones as well.
Fun up beat
long hours on your feet
Корпоративная культура
Working at burger king was like working with your family. If you had any problems, we were able to sit down and discuss them like adults.
Плюсы
Had free lunch when ever you worked
Минусы
had to make time to eat cause if you didn't you might wouldn't eat..
Корпоративная культура
The Burger King I worked for was a franchise. Which all in all, i believe every franchise isn't perfect.
Корпоративная культура
Concerned with long-range problems and projections of long-term increase or decrease from the business. My day at work always excited for me because i know i<m going to have a beautiful day and leave all the negatives stuff at home. Been on this environment it bring attention to yourself how good you have to perform every single day to an express your clients. been one of the management it was excite me because I,ve to treat my co-workers the same way i want treat myself. The hardest part of the job can't find someone to cover a shift and now you,ve to find a solution to that problem. The enjoyable to my job was just being there to make a smile to the customers face.
experienced