Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Assistant Manager в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 030 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 537 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It was a good experience working here. I learned a lot working with money( making transactions, counting, depositing money).it is a good start for unexperienced people that want to be in the management business because you get to make your own decisions and work with a small team that relies on your decisions and performance
Корпоративная культура
If you liked all the drama of high school, you'll love it here. Managers play favorites and you'll never move up unless you're one of them. Nothing but a gossip mill.
Free food
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was great the team work and the management was helpful. The customers were always friendly which helped a lot. We never got any bad complaints
Корпоративная культура
I love my job in Burgerking even if its very hard due to lack of manpower but i enjoyed working everyday. Its just i felt so sad and disappoint coz despite of my hardwork and dedication towards my work i didnt expect that im was one of the employee whom they cancell the spass. Maybe everything has a reason...its hurt but i dont want to hate people instead i learned to accept it. I just hope that after this pandemic the company will give me a chance that i can reapply again and to continue my passion working in bk. I hope and pray that nxt time people will choose properly and think of their decision.
With free meal
Long hours of duty
Корпоративная культура
This job is not hard at all if you like the job managers and district managers well see your improvements at work will offer you a higher position more responsibilities owners are really friendly and believe in your growth in the company Great staff and customers worked there for four years As a manager you a work night shift but you make a lot of hours sometimes even over time you will get paid weekly with no exemption it’s big company will also offer you different locations if you ask for a transfer
Плюсы
Free meals with 30 min break time / they will work with your schedule / payed vacation
Минусы
Some time older staff be difficult but manageable while they get to know you
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
It was hard and fun at the same time we never had enough people but we will always make it work, every day was something new to see with our crew and customers, we will always work as a team and help each other to the fullest and customers will always be satisfied with what they want, it was Great.
Плюсы
Always make the best decision to make things work
Never enough
Корпоративная культура
Please don't waste your time, as no one can survive off of the little pay and random schedules. On top of that you don't have good management here, it's a huge joke.
Cool people
Underpaid, no flexibility
Корпоративная культура
Not enough pay but definitely great for someone wanting management experience. Hard work but fun environment. Fast paced and energetic is a must. Training is good here.
Корпоративная культура
Unsanitary work environments Little to no payConstantly request you to comment on your days off or come in earlyBut when you need time off for medical reason and you've told them you had medical conditions before you startThey don't compensate
Корпоративная культура
Management is lazy and like to tell from the office then things are not going smoothly. Had one steal from my drawer while covering for my breaks multiple times.
Корпоративная культура
I love being at work I love my job I love the employees of work with they give me so much respect they love me they love working with me I do my job I do I supposed to do I listen I listen to others I just continue doing what I do everyday
Корпоративная культура
As an assistant manager, was made to send people home if business was slow. Even if they didn't want to go home. They would even make me send an employee on break if business was slow. But they had to stay at the store - couldn't go home. And then once it got busy again, I'd have them clock back in. Totally not fair to the employees.
Корпоративная культура
When I worked here i had no life. I was always called in because they didn't have enough people. They make you come in sick when you call in. The employees would not follow the rules an would argue with you an the pay was bad for being a manager
Not enough pay
Корпоративная культура
OverallMy experience working at Burger King was a great one. I had the greatest crew that I actually still have the pleasure of calling my friends. I would love to go back to work higher up in the organization because of my illness now but I miss it often.
Плюсы
Gr8 lunch break, great pay and advancement. No problem with my pay either.
None.
Корпоративная культура
It's what you would expect from working in fast food. Very busy and always working. Depends on the management if the store runs well and is fully staffed. Plenty of room to move up but it's not for everyone.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was challenging because it was my first time being a Manager at such a young age (17). The Hardest part of the job was to learn to earn respect from my colleagues.
Free lunches
No breaks
Корпоративная культура
Management sucks which lead to bias among foreigner and Singaporean. Their offer is regarding whether you are local or foreigner, local tend to get more benefits. Example, local get 1 month bonus and foreigner only get $4o bonus on casual labour. Long working hours, no break, everyday have to work 11 hours plus no overtime pay. When they said about giving additional allowance, only some of the workers have and the others don't. As the management on HR treats everyone different which leads to disappointment on worker. Long working hours lead to exhaust and in the end poor customer satisfaction.
lunch
Минусы
long hours, no overtime, management biases on people
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced but really easy to get in a rhythm, friendly managers and co-workers. Easy to learn and operate all stations in the store. There is always room for advancement even with some felony's on your record
Плюсы
Crew members receive an employee discounted meal, managers receive 1 free meal. But managers are willing to work with you as long as you ASK.
Минусы
Short if any break, (depending on how busy they are and how many people are working)
Корпоративная культура
Minimal pay for maximum effort, No matter how hard you worked and even if getting promoted to assistant manager for a shift lead you wouldn’t make enough paid to live off of Pointblank.
Free food on the job
Policy was not followed. No PTO no sick days
Корпоративная культура
I went as n Asst Manager in training. They were very toxic about how they chose to locate you to your final destination. District management would present you with task that has been a problem for years. Very toxic environment from top to bottom. Some has said it has changed a bit because of the new owners but I was the staff
Корпоративная культура
It was a good paying job, but no matter what you do it's never good enough. You can be the best manager possible and still get treated like horribly. Overall they expect way too much from you with bare minimum crew. Do not recommend working for premier kings what so ever. They pass managers around like they don't care, making you drive hrs away for a new store. My gm refused a transfer and got paid but was never at work....
Плюсы
Pay, free food for managers
Минусы
Don't care about you or how short staffed you are, Believe customer complaints that are obviously lies.