Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Assistant Manager в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 023 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 311 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I worked for Burger king for 4 years. I mover up from team member to production leader then to shift manager to assistant manager pretty quickly. I made lasting friendships while working for this company. Unfortunately the upper management was not empathetic towards my tragedy of loosing a child to SIDS and I was terminated unreasonably from my job after working a 16hr shift.
Корпоративная культура
Management is lazy and like to tell from the office then things are not going smoothly. Had one steal from my drawer while covering for my breaks multiple times.
Корпоративная культура
I love being at work I love my job I love the employees of work with they give me so much respect they love me they love working with me I do my job I do I supposed to do I listen I listen to others I just continue doing what I do everyday
Корпоративная культура
As an assistant manager, was made to send people home if business was slow. Even if they didn't want to go home. They would even make me send an employee on break if business was slow. But they had to stay at the store - couldn't go home. And then once it got busy again, I'd have them clock back in. Totally not fair to the employees.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
When I worked here i had no life. I was always called in because they didn't have enough people. They make you come in sick when you call in. The employees would not follow the rules an would argue with you an the pay was bad for being a manager
Not enough pay
Корпоративная культура
It's what you would expect from working in fast food. Very busy and always working. Depends on the management if the store runs well and is fully staffed. Plenty of room to move up but it's not for everyone.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was challenging because it was my first time being a Manager at such a young age (17). The Hardest part of the job was to learn to earn respect from my colleagues.
Free lunches
No breaks
Корпоративная культура
Management sucks which lead to bias among foreigner and Singaporean. Their offer is regarding whether you are local or foreigner, local tend to get more benefits. Example, local get 1 month bonus and foreigner only get $4o bonus on casual labour. Long working hours, no break, everyday have to work 11 hours plus no overtime pay. When they said about giving additional allowance, only some of the workers have and the others don't. As the management on HR treats everyone different which leads to disappointment on worker. Long working hours lead to exhaust and in the end poor customer satisfaction.
lunch
Минусы
long hours, no overtime, management biases on people
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced but really easy to get in a rhythm, friendly managers and co-workers. Easy to learn and operate all stations in the store. There is always room for advancement even with some felony's on your record
Плюсы
Crew members receive an employee discounted meal, managers receive 1 free meal. But managers are willing to work with you as long as you ASK.
Минусы
Short if any break, (depending on how busy they are and how many people are working)
Корпоративная культура
Minimal pay for maximum effort, No matter how hard you worked and even if getting promoted to assistant manager for a shift lead you wouldn’t make enough paid to live off of Pointblank.
Free food on the job
Policy was not followed. No PTO no sick days
Корпоративная культура
I went as n Asst Manager in training. They were very toxic about how they chose to locate you to your final destination. District management would present you with task that has been a problem for years. Very toxic environment from top to bottom. Some has said it has changed a bit because of the new owners but I was the staff
Корпоративная культура
It was a good paying job, but no matter what you do it's never good enough. You can be the best manager possible and still get treated like horribly. Overall they expect way too much from you with bare minimum crew. Do not recommend working for premier kings what so ever. They pass managers around like they don't care, making you drive hrs away for a new store. My gm refused a transfer and got paid but was never at work....
Плюсы
Pay, free food for managers
Минусы
Don't care about you or how short staffed you are, Believe customer complaints that are obviously lies.
Корпоративная культура
Okay place to work if you have a good management team and crew, always getting talked down to by customers and if there is a problem you are expect to go above and beyond to fix it. No work life balance schedule is always changing good luck getting a sick day or taking your PTO time
Secure hours
Stressful
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Burger King is non existent if you are a manager. I was a closing manager and my entire staff consisted of teenagers that couldn't/ wouldn't get their stuff done to get out on time. Many nights I was there finishing their work and then doing mine. When I went to my GM and asked to hire a closing adult she gave me one from dayshift then moved them back to dayshift a week later.
Корпоративная культура
It was a very stressful job and the pay sucked as an assistant manager I made 9.35 an hour they also have no benefits and they never listen to their employees
Плюсы
Free lunch every now and then
Минусы
Pay organization favoritism no benefits
Корпоративная культура
It sucked from the get go. Lies denies and deceptive. District manager hates you unless your a woman. You lr always wrong and your ideas do not matter
Good coworkers
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
It was an easy job. I became Asst Mngr within a month. Fun people to work with. If you really work hard you climb the ladder quickly, thats if you want to stay in the food industry.
Free food
no challenge
Корпоративная культура
Not willing to help with training ng salary is unacceptable. Employees are always trying to fight including management. Drama drama drama all the time. Proceed with caution.
Free meal
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
They don't pay good, don't know how to treat their workers,they have their picks, and it not worth the time.They want to work your self to death the General manager sucks
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work good hours and food clean place and good Carter growth. Have potential to pay for college if you want to get into managing role with the company
Food
Food
Корпоративная культура
This is absolutely the worst area of burger kings to work at. The owner and the management below them do not care about their staff, only about sales and keeping the restaurants open. Well, i have worked at 4 burger kings through western Nevada, and every single one has been run and owned by the same people. I keep trying to leave, but they are ALL so short staffed that they find ways to keep me coming back. They are short staffed for a reason, they don’t listen to feedback from team members or even managers, and don’t care about certain locations as much as others. The management positions aren’t fair and unless you are letting them walk all over you, you aren’t going to achieve anything working there except rude customers and even worse staff.
Literally everything