Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Taylor, MI

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 24 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
As this was the first job I had since moving back to the Detroit area, the management team worked really well while I was attending school. In the beginning it was a little difficult as I had to adjust to their training and techniques of providing customer service in a timely manner.
Корпоративная культура
I started working at Burger King as a Team Member and it was fairly easy. Even on a busy day you could finish your tasks quickly. I worked mornings so I had to be there 30 minutes before opening to get everything ready. Our first tasks before opening for customers included getting all the breakfast out from the back freezer and putting them in the freezer up front, starting the fryers, getting the pans ready, turning on all the equipment, and making eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, etc. After that, all team members worked together to finish other tasks before 9 AM, which include chopping lettuce, tomatoes, onions, putting drinks such as orange juice & milk out in the front refrigerator, filling up the freezer with meat, chicken, nuggets, etc. Like I said, it was a really easy job and I enjoyed working there. You'll have no problem getting through everyday tasks since everyone works together.
Корпоративная культура
This is a job that is good for fast money, but nothing more. The management is poor, breaks are never honored, and you are constantly working for a wage that is far too low.
Корпоративная культура
I get the least hours because of favoritism, racism, and lack of good management. People sit around and do nothing but some people are yelled at for it. There is horrible work bullying and no a good place to work
Okay pay
Минусы
Favoritism. No hours. Bad management.
Корпоративная культура
I at first didnt mind the job but I had had alot put on me all at once while others sat back and watched. It just wasn't for me I want something more slow pace
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Dont do it. Fast food is a rough industry but carols franchisetakes it to a whole different level. They only care about numbers and making themselves look good.
Корпоративная культура
Was not trained nor was I able to be taught how to make the food to serve, I was told to stand there, while everyone else cooked and never bothered to teach my how to make any of the food.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work from 4pm-8pm would start off slow paced and around 6:30-7:00 it was speed up and be extremely fast paced. Working at Burger King , I learned that everyone doesn't learn as fast as others and that helping others is very kind. The management at Burger King was strict but not too strict and most were understanding. The workplace culture was dominant. There were different cultures and everyone got along. The hardest part of the job was just keeping up with everything when the store got busy. You had to prepare food In a timely matter, restock as you go, clean dishes and the area around you, cut tomatoes ,etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was just how everyone got along and worked together as one and how everyone heled each other out even when not asked or told to do so.
Discounts
Healthcare
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is very fast paced and can be enjoyable sometimes but other times it’s very annoying I’ve been there for about a year and a half now and I’m ready to find somewhere else.
Paid weekly
Poor worker equality
Корпоративная культура
I left due to a change in owners ending in lack of management,. Highly recommend working for Carrols cooperation. They have a much nicer organization out look and they have a greater perspective on what gets served to the customers.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a good first job for high school students. My experience at Burger King was a great learning lesson that taught me even more responsibility. I work at Burger King to make money so that I can support myself through my First year of college and it worked great for that, but it wasn’t a career. Working in fast food is great for when you’re in high school because it teaches you responsibility. With working at Burger King While attending college, I was able to make a small but good start in supporting myself financially, through college, like having a little bit of money to buy my books and things like that.
Плюсы
Long breaks, if I actually get one.
Минусы
Got a break once every blue moon, management was unfair, cruel, and combative.
Корпоративная культура
good place to work at nice friendly people I love how they are with the customers and how they work out problems with others, very kind and helpful to
Корпоративная культура
I have been working at Burger King for 2 years and its just not a great place to work. My location can be negative and not very encouraging towards employee.
Корпоративная культура
The working environment is very poor and somewhat dangerous. The deep fryer that is over 400 degrees has to be filtered, and reused for next day is very dangerous task; i can remember it vividly.
Корпоративная культура
I was regularly scheduled to work 8pm-6am, then back to work from 12pm-10pm. I would have to take breaks without clocking out, work with only 2 people during a busy shift because upper management wanted to make sure they got their bonus checks.
Корпоративная культура
I loved working at Burger King. It was a good atmosphere. All of Managers were cool and worked together great. Also Burger King is big on customer service and that means a lot to me.
paid vaction
Корпоративная культура
Because of poor management employees frequently horse around and dont do their work. There is little to no recognition of going above and beyond in performing your job.
Корпоративная культура
I'd clock in early, get a headset, wash my hands, put gloves on and get in the kitchen. Once I got some free time, I would stock the freezers if needed, prepare more food, and clean the kitchen. I would make sure the kitchen maintained it's cleanliness and was stocked for my whole shift then the one after me.
Плюсы
Half off meals and 30 minute breaks.
Минусы
Poor employment and low wage.
Корпоративная культура
Love taking orders at Burger King and helping them decide what food they want and helping them get the food that they love to eat and also bagging the food the way that they want the food to be baged and I like telling them to have a great day
Корпоративная культура
I was required to do customer service and food preparation for customers each day as well as clean the restaurant and filter fryers also train all new hires.
Корпоративная культура
Co-employees are great to work with & management is also wonderful. We work as a team most days. Typical Day is stocking up products we will need for the day. Enjoyable Part is working w/ all the management & co-workers ( working & laughing ( when we have downtime)
Плюсы
great people to work with
hardly any breaks