Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Surprise, AZ

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 9 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It was my very very first job. It was fun and productive for a while. I learned how they made sandwiches and how working is like. I struggled a lot because of no experiences in working and being deaf.
Discounts
Pay
Корпоративная культура
Management is great the place and location is great but not the job for me it is a lot of multitasking and fast paced and lots of customers complain about the prices.
discounts
no breaks
Корпоративная культура
I have been working at Burger King as a kitchen team member for a year now, and has been absolutely terrible. I always wondered why people said to avoid fast food, now I see why. Terrible mismanagement, toxic pretentious employees are rampant, garbage scheduling and terrible advancement opportunities. You cannot advance until you are 18, even then you can only earn $1 more as a shift manager and $2 as a assistant general manager. I constantly work more than my coworkers and am paid less than for it, and get belittled if I do something incorrectly. The scheduling is horrible too. After a year I just managed to have evenings off. If you are new, have fun working late. If you are a new male, you're probably going to end up working in the kitchen late, since most of the new hired males get shoved to the kitchen where you will do disproportionately more work than the front staff that is mostly female. If you are under 18, like me and in school still, I recommended looking for a retail job as a first job.
50% off meals
Минусы
No breaks, gross mismanagement, terrible coworkers, terrible advancement opportunities, work - life balance is a joke
Корпоративная культура
It is a great place to work at for teenagers and young adults. It is a great first job and helps you save for the future. I worked there for 9 months and had a great experience.
Корпоративная культура
Co workers made the work experience a lot better. At the location I was at there was a lot of issues with management. I learned a lot from there. It was my first job.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Very easy job, especially if you are a hard worker many hours can come to you. However since it is an easy job to get hired in there are very iffy employees and some iffy managers that do not do anything they should be doing
Flexible hours, very forgiving
Some poor coworkers
Корпоративная культура
Working in the fast food industry is nothing fun, but it is a good place to start your first job. The management was great, but isn't enough to change my opinion about fast food industry. It is very stressful, fast-paced, and there is no time to relax.
occasional free food
Минусы
fast-paced, rude people, high volume work
Корпоративная культура
There's was almost always a lack of an item, or people making other people do their jobs. The higher ups never did anything to help, and constantly tried to not do their jobs.
Корпоративная культура
It was hard to find a balance with the change in management so often each manager expected something different but they don't communicate that to their employees
Плюсы
Half-price food if you ever get a break
Минусы
very short breaks of any breaks at all