Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Stone Mountain, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 24 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Enjoying this job all depends on your store’s management. You are expected to learn quickly with very little help, and the work scheduling can be good at times. The customers are crazy, I’ve seen some things working here. The pay at my location was $8.00 an hour, and honestly, it was not worth it. You get one break every six hours you work, and it’s only 30 mins (Some locations give discounts on food during break, but if the manager likes you, you can get it for free.) You are expected to do much more than you are paid to. Understaffing makes any location a very hectic environment as well, as you could be running drive-thru, front counter, and cooking in the kitchen with one other person, or all by yourself. This is a good job to put on a resume, as you can get lots of experience. Once you work here, you can work anywhere. You gain the confidence to talk to strangers everyday, and sometimes you have to yell at them, because they don’t respect fast food workers. Overall, this was a ok job. I’m glad I can move on to other things though.
Плюсы
Flexible schedule, consistent pay, learn how to deal with people, decent breaks
Минусы
Toxic environment, crazy customers, low pay, no training
Корпоративная культура
Good for kids as a first time job! Get food and hang out! Part time is best to start. It's a tough job if you want ot be a manager. A lot of employee turnover.
Корпоративная культура
did not like the staff , management was terrible . hours was terrible , pay was terrible , everything about it sucked so i had to leave i will never return
Корпоративная культура
I Really didn’t like working here it may of just been the location but everyday I was coming to work frustrated at my own co workers I couldn’t even be a team players because of my Co workers
Корпоративная культура
Never had a problem working for this company out of the 6 years working there. The customers were nice as they were treated with the up most respect. Managers and the employees worked as a team to fulfill orders. It was like working with a peace of mind and no issues.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Management was awful and emotion based. They treat you like your life doesnt matter, and the pay isnt worth what they require you to do on a day to day basis.
Корпоративная культура
Working there can be hard because when its busy you have to work fast. If you like the people you work with it makes the day go by faster. Also, most of the time the customers are only rude or something like that when they don't like the attitude you have.
Плюсы
Free lunch when you working but if if u are not you get like 50% off your food.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at Burger King was a very fast paced and hectic at times. I learned to effectively multitask at Burger king. Balancing customer orders, while handling other customers needs, and serving their items. Management was very rewarding when it comes to providing customers with quality service and going the extra mile. The culture at Burger King was very family oriented. We all understood that teamwork was key in our positions. The hardest part of my job was dealing with miscommunication with other team members and trying to ensure that every customers' orders were correct. What I most enjoyed about Burger King job was having customers continuously compliment me on my speedy and effective service, which brightened my day.
Discounts
Short Breaks, Not enough hours
Корпоративная культура
I will not bash this job but for it to be my first job it was horrible. Mangers didn’t respect people, they made you stay even when you was pose to be off, they changed schedules out of no where. It was just bad for me.
Корпоративная культура
a typical day at work. And management was good. Friendly work environment, the hardest part was nothing. being there everyday was my most enjoyable part.
Корпоративная культура
Depending on where you apply, working here can be stressful. The salary is not enough for basic living. Only positive thing I can attest to is having good coworkers.
Корпоративная культура
Daily task included meeting and greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink orders, answering questions about menu, policy, and services, and providing excellent customer care. Burger King team members also assume the responsibility of maintaining a cleanly work environment.
Плюсы
Customer, still see a few from that far back, eating great food
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a stressful place to work .Working at Burger King help you out a lot when it’s comes to food but it can also be an stressful experience .
Корпоративная культура
I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone, the pay is HORRIBLE for what they expect you to do. Managers don't know how to be managers. Too much drama in one work place it's unprofessional.
The food is good.
Минусы
Management could be a LOT better.
Корпоративная культура
The job was really stressful. There would be a lot of miscommunications with orders. If something wasn't going someone way the would wither leave or just stop working and sit around. People often came into work late even though they were sending some people home early.
Корпоративная культура
A fast pace environment and a lot of customers. I learned all the ends and outs of running a restaurant. I can manage a crew of up to ten people on a shift. The hardest part is working with young employees that didn't value their job. The most enjoyable part is dealing with the customers.
free lunch
gossip
Корпоративная культура
busy, i learned how to communicate with guess great customer service skills. they had poor management. my coworkers are awesome. the hardest part of my job was learning all the menu. working with customers
Корпоративная культура
This company can be great to work for if you are at the right store. You have to be under a good management team that wants to see you do better.
Discounts on food
Минусы
The overall environment can swing either way. (good or bad)
Корпоративная культура
My first time learning how to deal with customers, money handling, food, cleaning after others then my self. I was exciting, and worth it. I enjoyed the whole experience.
Плюсы
Free food, fun, my first income.
cleaning restrooms
Корпоративная культура
I typical started my day with prepping food for the day (breakfast, lunch, and some times dinner-if I worked all day). I learned to be patient with the guest and the staff. My management was mean and not to keen on being friendly with the staff (most of the management staff were very pushy at times). We did have two managers that were friendly to everyone they came in contact with. My co-workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was for me to always stay in my happy place and provide great customer service everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great shift and waiting on customers.
Плюсы
Free Lunch, and great people (that I came in contact with)
Минусы
They managers that had little to no customer service or people skills
Корпоративная культура
Days at Burger King would be fast paced but only during lunch however, once lunch break was over it would be so slow that my supervisor at the time would send me home.