Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Stevensville, MI

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 9 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I would clean, cook, greet customers and deal with the cash register. I loved working their. The staff was friendly and kind. I learned tons of new tasks.
The people
Корпоративная культура
Not a single manager wants to do their job and leave it for the closers to do. You pay me minimum wage and you want me to basically scrub the walls top to bottom while marking food and we’re busy for 3 hours straight. No one like to pitch in on cleaning or literally anything for that matter. All I’m going to say is don’t even waste your time. You won’t make even close to decent money and you’ll hate your life so just stay away
Корпоративная культура
A typical day has rushes around 11 am to 3 pm in which many cars and people come into the store where the job becomes very fast-paced then lulls until the Dinner rush around 5:30 pm. The days are always exciting and the workers are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is having to keep up with what you have up in the kitchen so you don't run out during these rushes. The management seems unorganized at times and with no real unity among the managers but when you need something done they will try their best to help you.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Mount Pleasant, MI serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
free lunch
short break, small pay
Корпоративная культура
Typicals days are fast only time its really slow is late nights. its a god first job but dont make it a career other than that its a wonderful place to work and you meet a bunch of people
Fun co workers.
rude customers
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Creative employment opportunity for someone that had flexible scheduling. If you enjoy working with the public and would like basic management training in hospitality then this would be a great option.
Корпоративная культура
A typical work day at burger king would consist of taking orders, expediting the orders, and making sure customers are served to the best of the restaurants ability. My management team was great, very helpful and understanding. My co-workers were cool but sometimes unprofessional. There was really no hard part to the job. The most enjoyable was going to work knowing that you know exactly what to do to serve customers.
Discounts on food.
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
there was no typical day at Burger King. It was always fast paced and chaotic. Management would sometimes crack under pressure. Co-workers would always call off and most of the day we would be short staffed. The hardest part of the job was being alone in the kitchen making orders. what I liked most was time goes by very quickly, the people are nice, and the hour are flexible.
flexible hours.
stressful
Корпоративная культура
The Burger King in Stevensville Michigan is ran very poorly. There's problems with the schedule, poor managment, conflicts between co-workers, and the customers aren't treated fairly.