Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Salem, UT

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 12 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
This job is a good way to build experience and your resume, but not such a great job if you want a decent paycheck without overworking yourself. They don’t ever give you a raise (even if you’ve worked there for a year and talk to the manager about it) which isn’t great. I personally felt like I’ve worked long and hard for this company and they just don’t care, and they do nothing to show that you care, which I think is important if you want to keep your workers.
Плюсы
Free food and drinks, Fun people to work with
Минусы
No breaks, Overworked for a decent paycheck Understaffed, No raise even after working there for over a year
Корпоративная культура
The people there were nice. They helped if i didn't understand. I was also always busy but not over worked. They pay was very low though. Also needed to fix the ac.
Nice people
Low pay. Broken ac.
Корпоративная культура
The pay is embarrassingly low for management let alone regular employees. You don't even have to try and you could find a different company that pays you more than the manager wages here but for a non management position.
Корпоративная культура
Overall it was a fun experience. I enjoyed my manager and most of the time my fellow employees were fun to work with. There was some drama but that had more to do with our ages (mostly high schoolers) than anything else.
Корпоративная культура
I worked here while I was in school. Great way to make a little bit of money and save up to move out on your own. Loved all the employees and management.
Easy fast paced work
Low pay
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King two years. Super hot. Bad working conditions. Company does not care about employees. Management doesnt care. The most enjoyable part was when you get to go home
Корпоративная культура
If you're looking for a career, Burger King is not the place for you. They offer very little to no opportunities to advance, current existing management offers NO reasonable to way to present a problem or existing poor conditions in your workplace. HR is laughable, at best. I suppose as a manager you are entitled your free meal, and can have the benefit of seeing many happy faces (And also some poor ones) in your work day. Otherwise, there isn't anything positive I'd say that would benefit their company or myself.
Корпоративная культура
Working at burger king was not a fun time, people didn't get along and there were threats constantly. everyone was on drugs and we got ripped off on our paychecks constantly
Корпоративная культура
Great fast food the people are great and the town its in is amazing the work is fast pace at some parts of the days, the eating times, the times in-between are not fast pace its a great job
great restraunt
Корпоративная культура
They will fire anyone they don't like even if you are an amazing worker they are rude and mean and this is for the GM and the district manager they don't know how to run a store or treat people with respect they would go into the office and bad mouth the people they work with
Плюсы
Fun to work with everyone else
Минусы
You have to push for a raise or else you wont get one, they treat you unfairly, and gm is racist
Корпоративная культура
hardest part was multitasking. i learned to communicate with costumers. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with others and costumers.
food
Корпоративная культура
Good for temp job wouldn't recommend to anyone with health issues. Didn't like the new store manager she was very rude to the employees and talked down to them always.
Ok pay
Минусы
alot of work for just ok pay