Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Riverton, WY

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Рейтинги по категории
Сортировать по
Найдено 5 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Employees are always calling out and do not take pride in work,and equipment always breaking down.and scheduling is always having to be changed can be a very frusterating place to work
Плюсы
can be a nice place to work
Минусы
people not showing up for work
Корпоративная культура
I managed Burger King for 2 years. This was where I learned everything to run a business. Ordering, stocking, training employees. I kept on top of everything and handled any issues that arose.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day working at Burger King was fun and most of the time relaxed. It's an easy job to do and the co-workers are easy to get along with. The management at the time was alright, however they are under new management currently. The workplace culture was easy going and fun. It's the only job I've had that I was actually happy to go to. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the big orders that came in, like the school buses and big rushes. Also stocking and cleaning up after a big rush was sometimes stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them.
Плюсы
Free food, enjoyable co-workers, flexible schedule
Минусы
Management at the time, rude customers, big bus rushes
Корпоративная культура
put away truck did dishes made the food took orders through drive thru and front counter cleaned lobby cleaned the broiler cleaned the drive thru when it was needed made cookies prepared stuff for morning crew
free lunches
15 minute break
Корпоративная культура
Wages are competitive. Great opportunity for advancement. A musty try for account who loves the brand! They are innovative when it comes to marketing new items and i love the way you can have it your way. . In my case serve it the way the customer wants it. .. Great brand.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим