Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Newton, NJ

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 9 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I lived having this as my first job because it gave me a chance to really feel like a team member as well as a chance to work various positions throughout the entire work place to figure out what I liked.
Discounts
Fast paced
Корпоративная культура
i started working at Burger King and everything was fine, soon after weeks of trying to learn the sandwiches, I did not like working there due to no hours being given to me.
Had money
No hours
Корпоративная культура
No hours what so ever id spend more in gas than i would a paycheck and only get paid minimum wage. The people work there coukd care less about the job. Plus have no respect for their fellow employees. The only thing that kept me there were the customers and being able to put a smile on their faces.
Корпоративная культура
As long as you work hard you will do great. Fast food is never easy especially with the little pay for all the hard work. Long hours but money is money.
Корпоративная культура
I like this job. The productivity can be a challenge some times because if it gets really slow and we start cleaning and doing everything we should be doing we get it all done then it gets busy and dies down then we have nothing to do. But we think out side the box and always think of stuff to do.
50% off my meals
nothing
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I always looked forward to going to work. My co-workers were nice and they were willing to work with me while i was pregnant with my son.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King offers advancement opportunities to all its employees based on their dedication and motivation. This was the one thing that stood out to me working at this particular restaurant. The exceptional workers were always praised and offered opportunities to improve their rank. Management was attentive and helpful in providing training and support. Each day presented a different priority and difficulty. Some days were harder than others depending on staffing, current promotions, and any technical malfunctions. However, management always brought its workers together and ensured that the operations ran smoothly.
Плюсы
discount lunches, friendly staff, satisfied and friendly regular customers, flexible hours, attentive managers
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at Burger King as a team leader entails working with the public, ensuring customer satisfaction, training any new employees, and making sure that a customer's BK experience is as pleasant as possibly by ensuring that the restaurant is clean and orderly as well as making sure that the other employees are efficient in their own positions and doing their jobs correctly. I learned a lot about managing time and other co-workers' actions and efficiency levels. I also learned a great deal about the fast-food industry and how management interacts with the employee level. Management in the Burger King environment was very involved with the everyday functioning of the store and even the production level of the employees. They were always available to answer questions about tasks and were willing to help if help was needed. Co-workers at BK are some of the most interesting people you'll ever meet. Most of them become almost like family after some time and are willing to help with whatever work needs to be done in the workplace. For me, however, the most enjoyable part of the job other than assisting customers and being able to do everything in the store with a high degree of efficiency, was training the newest members of the BK crew to do the jobs that needed doing, and training them how to do it correctly, thus ensuring that the store could improve over time!
Friendly environment, Flexible schedule, Free lunches
Минусы
Sometimes exceedingly hasty pace, Possible long or slow days, Possible discrepencies in scheduling if someone calls out
Корпоративная культура
Got along great with management, scheduling was good, fast pace environment.
fun place to work