Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Newport News, VA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 38 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
If you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel, this is a place you’d want t to work. If you find a good location, it’ll probably be more up paced & willingful there.
Discounted lunch breaks
Минусы
No higher pay regardless of performance
Корпоративная культура
I have worked for this company got 2 1/2 years.. I love the employees and staff. I have made a lot of long term friends. wish pay was just a bit more
Корпоративная культура
It is a job if you need money. Be prepared to work hard for minimum wage without any pay increase. You will not be recognized for your dedication or hard work. Like I said, it is a job, if you need one.
Корпоративная культура
can be a rough environment but rewarding very demanding upper management not very compassionate to members who may have family issues ie sickness in family or family with medical conditions such as cancer or medical emergencies
Корпоративная культура
For it being fast food I knew what I was getting myself into but it's still pretty bad when the turnover rate was higher than the audience at a willy Nelson concert.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
It's mainly for High school and students. Not enough hours to pay bills. Management plays favoritism concerning hours very click's environment people who been there a long time don't care about customer satisfaction or customer service and cleaniness. It's a dead end cycle. Paycheck to paycheck.
Корпоративная культура
Not a good job for me. I was working there just to make ends meet and take care of my child. I feel like they should pay more money and we should have more benefits
Корпоративная культура
Fun place to work with the right crew but some of the manages are a little slow and need to be treated as such others can be great for first time workers
Корпоративная культура
I like it but I barley make enough this is not something I plan on doing for the rest of my life I plan on furthering my career I enjoy working though a lot
Корпоративная культура
Burger king was a very critiquing job. Being as though this was my first job, I've learnt a lot from this experience , including for future references in the future . (and other experiences at other fast food corporations.)
Корпоративная культура
Very good at what I do and help others to better they life and get over the bag life store only the string survive I love working with the good people for sure
Корпоративная культура
The job wasn't hard. It's a decent starter job for teenagers to get experience but not a good place for company movement. Work was simple and pay was moderate.
Корпоративная культура
Hard work but paid good hard part the cleaning nd drive thru timing, managers was okay depends on what kind of day they was having, I loved meeting new people, the coworkers was cool nd so helpful during training.
Discounts
Breaks
Корпоративная культура
Although Burger King was a busy job it was a nice one. The management were easy to work for and everybody was treated fairly. Nobody there worked lazy everybody got the job done
Free lunches, breaks
Корпоративная культура
It was a very quick paced environment. Very competitive but overall wasn’t a bad just but you needed to be used to standing on your feet for longer than 6 hours
Корпоративная культура
I wouldn't recommend working at burger king , they demand so much workforlow pay and don't provides enough hours. Management i not understanding. Unorganuzed.
Cool people
Минусы
Not enough hours and low pay
Корпоративная культура
I enjoy working their , always keeps a smile on my face. We were always busy . Sometimes , we get to try all the new sandwiches that came out . They treat their employees great with care.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was the greatest experience of my life, i never thought that i was going to go into an company in love it. My coworkers motivated me to come to work everyday and when people was needed nobody had a problem with coming to work because it was so laid back.
Корпоративная культура
everyday is never the same. you always have different type of customers and some days are busier than others. you learn to work under pressure. Staff is usually easy going and friendly.
Корпоративная культура
Good people to work with, fun atmosphere, you can change positions on a daily basis, able to move up rather quickly, good experience with public if your just starting out. It's a perfect high school job which is when I had it.
Fun and light atmosphere
Not good pay
Корпоративная культура
overall good experience never had a problem working here it was a friendly environment and I recommend it. it was a easy job and the training basically makes it easy.