Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Kenosha, WI

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 47 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 46 177 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It's just a plain working environment boring and lazy workers. The pay wasn't all too good either. And the management was terrible and wasn't very understanding of there texts.
Корпоративная культура
Great job , loved working with my crew learning new things . Learning money and being a head manager and making sure others are making quest happy always
Корпоративная культура
burgerking is an okay job to work for, with the right management, right crew it can be a truly awesome place to work for, I had the pleasure of working with some of the best crew I have ever gotten to manage
lunch
healthcare
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a very fast paced environment. Every day involves being able to multi-task, and ensuring that in the few minutes i interact with a customer that their needs are met.
Корпоративная культура
While working at the Burger King in Kenosha I enjoyed all of my staff and what i did for a job on the daily. I did not enjoy the harassment and lack of a store manager that was above me. He was never there and never did anything with employees besides lack of communication and disrespect. As for the higher up management over him was lacking in accountability as to why nothing was being done with a manager who was harassing employees who work for him. This is what ultimately lead to me leaving employment with the company.
fun staff, good hours
harassment, negligent manager.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I spent 15 years as a manager here. What a waste of my time. Horrible pay, horrible hours, always being sold, out of control. Glad to be gone. Moving on with my life.
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work. Good management. Good hours. Decent pay. I would recommend this place to anyone to work. They are respectful and good people.*****
Корпоративная культура
Everyone knew how to work together when we needed the help. Had our own station to cover and be in charge of. Great with communicating with the kitchen and understanding if something was made wrong.
Плюсы
Great people good team working
sometimes short staff
Корпоративная культура
It was crowded and dirty. But the some of the people were nice. I don't have any other words to describe burger king other then that. Thank you very much.
Корпоративная культура
I have worked there for a long timr althought I wish a few things were different I am satisfied with my time I have been with the company overall thanks
Корпоративная культура
The job itself isnt horrible, but a lot of the higher ups don't know what they are doing. It's just not a very professional place of work. I would not work there again
Корпоративная культура
The work day is easy, I learned how to speak Spanish actually, management depended on the person, the culture was usually diverse, the hardest part was most likely the way you had to approach people all of the time, the most enjoyable part was making new food.
To each their own
The latter
Корпоративная культура
my typical day at burger king was usually on the headset and or register up front and to also make drinks, hand out food, and also clean the lobby and restrooms for closing hours
free drinks all day
rude customers sometimes
Корпоративная культура
Being at burger king, was an ok job to work, we was short shifted a lot, some employees wasn't doing their job some of the time. the general manager wasn't very on point and they kept giving us different GM's a lot.
Корпоративная культура
As this was my first job, I was able to learn very quickly the basics of the workplace, and that along each of the employees were given great responsibility to keep up with the everyday operation.
Корпоративная культура
Fridays through Sundays are the busiest times out of the week. Cannot slack off or else the whole team will slack and everyone and thing will go wrong. Always communicate with one another to make sure things are going smoothly. When a customer calls back to tell us that we did a great job, that informs us that our goal has been reached.
Корпоративная культура
Come in and clock in, stock any products that need to be stocked through out the day, while taking orders and serving people their food. I learned how to make food, learned how to take orders while multi tasking. i loved my managers, they were all very helpful teaching me everything, but also let me learn some things on my own while supervising. My co-workers were very helpful also and very welcoming. The hardest part of the job for me was dealing with rude customers, but i always stayed calm and polite. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly customers that came in to see me on a regular basis. i made me feel good that i was able to make their experience enjoyable.
%50 off discount on meals, great managers and great co-workers
Корпоративная культура
My job is alright. I just wish that I got trained a little better when I started. I learned to work faster and to talk louder. The management... On a scale from 1-10, 10 being great, I'd give it a 7. My co-workers are a little unprofessional, but when it comes to customers ordering their food, they get the job done. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up the pace while taking orders and expediting. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I learn something new, and I get it right for the first time.
Плюсы
having a 30 minute break, and getting half off on a meal.
Минусы
Irritating the managers when I'm still Learning how to get the hang of things.
Корпоративная культура
Everyday at work was very busy, especially on Drive-Thru. I had fun there and if I ever go back to Wisconsin I would Definitely work at Burger King again.
Корпоративная культура
Checking labor, sales, compliments or complaints, checking inventory, doing truck orders, making sure we would not run out of anything, checking inventory, manager the floor, making sure all employees were properly trained, interviews, fixing hours or breaks, making our budget that was givin. ect... a ton more
learned so much
short handed, hard goals
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced fast food service. Hardest part of the job is cleaning fryers Management frequently changes.
Плюсы
great starter job or part time job
Минусы
short work weeks, minimum wage start pay, slow raises.