Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Kenosha, WI

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 47 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It's just a plain working environment boring and lazy workers. The pay wasn't all too good either. And the management was terrible and wasn't very understanding of there texts.
Корпоративная культура
They where none judgmental they where not lazy and they definitely help when we have our breakfast,lunch,and dinner rush they train very well and thur
Корпоративная культура
Bad managers. Worst place I every worked. Nothing is done properly and food safety is a joke. Turn over is crazy high. I would work here again if they begged.
Корпоративная культура
Typical fast food. They act like they own you, don't give fair wages and expect you to handle literally everything. The ones owned by Cave Enterprises are the absolute worst and really don't care about you or the store as long as they are making money. Expect any issue brought up to be ignored, constant demands that you cover other people's shifts, and even weed being sold out the back door of the store. That was my overall experience working for them for 8 months.
Корпоративная культура
The worst company I've ever worked for. The general manager is a huge bully to not only me but the ENTIRE crew/management team. She spreads rumors like a child and tells everyone's business when it should be kept confidential!
Nothing.
Management!
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Would not work here unless they change mgmt ... show slot of favoritism..hire family to work but they just collect a check and do what they want to do .. employees were smoking weed in the bathrooms in the middle of the afternoon rush
Корпоративная культура
They sucked didnt care about family, or anything else. Any complaints were handled by the cashier instead of the manager/ lead. Low pay and rare raises
Корпоративная культура
GM was always yelling, staff did as they wanted including managers, very little structure. Promises of promation while doing the work for it without the pay or title.
Working with customers
Staff
Корпоративная культура
The people that you work with really make this job worth while. The customers really make this job a lot harder than it needs to be. The management does not train you well, often times expecting you to know things that you would have no reason to know, and when you move up from crew to shift lead you are expected to sacrifice your personal life, social life and any available private life to the whims of whatever spoiled brat doesn't want to show up for work. The company does not want to spend the money necessary to keep up with the competition and often times will over work any good employees they have to compensate for the half dozen that aren't worth their pay. I've never worked fast food before, so I don't know how this measures up to other fast food jobs, but honestly, this job could really be great if they would just take care of their employees. The employee representative, though he's the director of payroll, does NOT understand the concept of responding to an email, unless the owner of the company is copied on it. It's really sad.
Корпоративная культура
Fun and easy work place. Friendly staff and friendly customers. Days go by fast, because theres always something to do. Cleaning and stocking work area.
Корпоративная культура
I really disliked this job and the only reason I even stayed employed there was because it was the only job that was available at the time, and it was an easy job at that, with really no hard tasks at hand. For the most part, but the main reason for my leaving the job was because of the compensation was not enough for me to provide for myself or my family!!!!
Корпоративная культура
I feel when I go to work that I’m needed and appreciated for what I do. I feel good making customers happy to. What you what to work you will get. You put in what’s expected and you get respected.
Корпоративная культура
Was good place to work for the most part, got better the last time i worked there when we got a general manager from a different store. Although, wasn't very happy when i was told i was making as a manager the same as a crew member was.
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King it was a fast paced nice environment nice employee nice manager flexible hours was able to work extra hours always made the customers and worked happy very happy work place
Корпоративная культура
I worked at BK for approximately 2 years never got a raise , worked 30- 40 hours per week got paid biweekly and it wasn’t bad it was tiring after a while they expect you to do the SAME thing everyday
Корпоративная культура
District Manager, knows managers steal but won't terminate them.Managers care about smoking more then their job. Can't even eat for 50% off. Just threats from upper management
Worst job of my life
Корпоративная культура
Work hard go home come back and repeat its a very easy job the crew was great the customers were loyal and its a great working enviornment for every one
Time consuming
Mistakes
Корпоративная культура
I had a good like with my crew members up until the last week or so then it was like a call off everyday and then you are there past schedule time making sure everything is ready for the next shift
Works around ur schedule
Минусы
Not so good manger staffing
Корпоративная культура
As a manager/family man, there is no life outside of work. You literally eat, sleep, Burger King and it makes your life miserable. Opportunities are endless if you stay committed.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King has good managers who are always on the job. Employees are always on task and always doing there job ! Burger King has respected workers and they always give respect to everyone !
Плюсы
Everyone always doing there job
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
I had learned how to make food and how to treat customers. I had also learned how to overcome adversity when things didn't go well at work. I also learned how to cashier.