Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Glendale, CA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 7 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Fast work environment and customers are rude sometimes but others are nice and friendly.The manager is very nice at the location I worked in and the coworkers are friendly too.Flexible schedule. Hours given depending on the availability you provide them with.
Flexible hours, meal discount
Минусы
Fast pace, can be stressful
Корпоративная культура
unhealthy work environment , rude people, no benefits, you can work here if you're a teen who wants to earn a couple of extra bucks but don't expect to work here and live off of your pay
50% discount IFF you're working
everything
Корпоративная культура
Overall, the job wasn't great but it didnt stop me from completing the objectives and getting it done day by day. Whether some other employes showed up 1 hour late or didnt show up at all. I took care of drive thru and the front inside orders to get the day done. There would be times where the resturaunts broiler would break down... So no burgers could be made. Customers would complain and I would be at fault...
50% discount only when clocked in on break *
No benifits low hours
Корпоративная культура
It's good to work here if you're a student. Co workers are friendly and helpful. Assistant manager gives flexible time. A lot of things to learned in the whole area.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work, although it was stressful on a daily basis due to managing 8 restaurants and never knowing what would occur on a daily basis. Had over 300+ employees and needed to make sure payroll was accurate.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I did not really have a problem with working here, I mean it is a fast food place so I didn't expect much. The general manager of the store kinda showed more favoritism over the Hispanic workers there and I felt like I was getting picked on most of the time as I was not Hispanic. We never really reached the comfortable, friendly relationship between employee and manager.
Корпоративная культура
Opening and closing Manager. Assigned all the daily duties for all the employees. Balancing all the transactions for the day. Prepare the cash deposits to the bank. Overseeing all the employees.