Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Colorado Springs, CO

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 59 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It is a good place to work if you want to work nights. I used to like working for them but they went down hill. It's a good start for teenagers. They do learn and teach many people a life skill.
Free food for employees
Health care, training
Корпоративная культура
I just hated working here. I felt greasy and gross everyday I came home. Customers and employers treated you like trash and its honestly not worth the minimum wage.
Корпоративная культура
It was okay but fast food isn’t for me I would never work in fast food ever again it’s not my ideal job i didn’t get very good hours or very good pay it’s not the job for me
Корпоративная культура
I worked at the Burger King by Chapel Hills. Most of our machines were run down; broken soda and ice machines. But overall it was clean and sanitary. The manager that hired me was caught stealing, I always kept my valuables locked in my car. The crew in general was friendly and supportive. We had multiple regular customers who really appreciated the good service.
Корпоративная культура
There are little to no benefits, especially during the Covid-19 times, everyone receives their pay raises late or not at all. It is not a fun time working there and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a heartbeat .
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced and really mentally draining, you have to always work really hard because other coworkers are not as motivated and dont want to put in effort at a fast food place because they dont think it's worth it.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at works starts with me putting on a head set and normally running drive through with support or help through rushes, then i clean in between rushes. I've learned how to stress manage and how to improve my customer service skills. I also learned time management and how to get things done in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job is probably dealing with pore management and the stress that comes with the job. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and always having a goal.
Корпоративная культура
my work experience at Burger King was very poor I did not like the staff or management the store itself was poorly managed and I felt like no one cared about the sanitary issues.
Корпоративная культура
I worked the night shift, it was okay just some of the customers can be so rude for no reason. I did work great with my team members most of the time.
Корпоративная культура
The hiring manager wasn't very good at her job she didn't know how to set me up for on the job training and she didn't know how to order my shoes she didn't give me the opportunity to learn anything she wasn't willing to help me learn I was thrown in blind on a very busy day didn't know anything until a crew member helped me through my shift
Корпоративная культура
I liked working with Burger King at least my employers the managers I think many more training or need to help out more and show more team player otherwise I really liked it and they were organized and on top of their cleaning
Корпоративная культура
I loved working for Burger King...I've worked for Burger King for a while...Burger King was the first job I had...I was 16 years old working for Burger King back home in Louisiana....so when I came to Colorado springs and had in opportunity to work for Burger King again but this time as manager I was excited...I loved the people that I have worked for...
Корпоративная культура
it was a good job i like the customers and my co workers but the paid there stuck and didn't really have no beneficial values to the job hardly get breaks half the time
Корпоративная культура
The buger king I work for is racist towards me. They are very disrespectful and dont care about you. You get looked down upon when you try to call in sick and will get your hours cut for that, even though you fallow protocol. I would avoid working at burger king at all costs.
Корпоративная культура
Honestly the establishment was not run well. It was very disorganized and it seemed like the managers had no idea what in the world they were doing. That being said, for a first job for a high school athlete they were very flexible. It is a fast food job after all, so you can't expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows
free food
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
I had lots of fun working at burger king but the management at the time was absolutely terrible. Shortly after i left 2 of the managers were fired due to consuming drugs in the office
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working there at Burger King it was just time for a change in occupation. My co-workers were great to work with and had great customers whom were there. I also enjoyed the amount of hours or more I could work.
Плюсы
Free meals and good amount of break time
No good benefits
Корпоративная культура
teach you time management and a good crew,be on your feet for 9 hours and heavy lifting recquired. taught me how to be a team leader and to be friendly
free lunches
be on your feet
Корпоративная культура
The job itself was not a very difficult task to perform, at all. It was more of not having a work environment I was comfortable with. I was often left alone with a full staff on board to take orders on my own, bag them on my own, cash people out on my own, and even drop things on production on my own. After having some sort of an experience with a correct form of management with how the store should run I felt less stressed, and realized it's time to search for something more operational, and less stressful on that part.
Плюсы
Free employee meal under $10.
Минусы
Sometimes not provided a break, and threatened of losing job if sick.
Корпоративная культура
a typical day ws very stressful, what i learned was not to bring personal items to work, the hardest part was working with broken machinery the most enjoyable part was that i was able to work over night
Корпоративная культура
Played favoritism and treated you very unfair would not recommend. You always have to stay pass to shift no matter how late the other person comes in the make you stay.
Free meal