Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Bethlehem, PA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 30 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I was a cashier and crew member at Burger King. I worked the front counter. I worked the drive though window. I've been a runner for food at the drive through.
Good pay
Shotty Scheduling
Корпоративная культура
This job is a good one if your 16 and don’t plan on working after 3 months. It’s not worth it it’s not worth the pay. For 10 dollars an hour i’d rather go to a warehouse and i’ll be working the same hours and not doing as much but make more money.
Минусы
10 hour shift with no breaks.
Корпоративная культура
Enjoyed the job very much my job to fry french fries and chicken as well broil beef burgers and make sandwiches,take garbage out, give walkout orders.
Корпоративная культура
This company was good i guess. But i did had a altercation with a customer. A customer threw food at my co worker and i ended up going. Outside to confront the customer. I got terminated.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work good management and paid every other week n had good benefits. I worked 38 plus hours a week and lived up street so I was able to walk to work.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
No matter how hard you work ,they’ll promise you a raise but, never give it to you. It happen to multiple people who work there. And the managers are so rude.
Free lunches
Bad tempered managements
Корпоративная культура
working at burger king was a great expericence crew members was cool, I got alone with my coworkers customers was friendly everybody got along with each other
caring manager
short breaks
Корпоративная культура
Very fast paced at times and can be very stressful. The days you work you get a half priced meal. If you cover someone's shift you get a free meal. Relaxed employees.
Корпоративная культура
i would make burgers and fired foods. i would push a button depending on what was being made . and the fryers and the broilers would cook the food. sometimes i would work drive thru window.
Корпоративная культура
I had a horrible experience working at Burger King. Hours were never given out fairly, managers showed favoritism, and crew member were treated poorly.
Half off meals
Минусы
Short breaks, not enough pay
Корпоративная культура
As a manager working long shifts from 10-12 hours a day, no breaks, stressful to control staff and accommodate to customers. Learned how to communicate with guests, how to work well with staff as a team for success, how to lead my team for best results. Hardest part of managing was making sure your employees got the best results and stayed on top of their duties as desired. Most enjoyable part was becoming close with a smaller staff and creating good relationships with regulars. Was easy to move up in the company from crew to management if you did your job well and wanted best for the company.
Плюсы
Management and team leads got free meals
No breaks unless minor
Корпоративная культура
The environment wasn’t good , some managers didn’t like each other so it would be intense. There was always money missing and would threaten to fire the people that work those shifts .
Корпоративная культура
Its a fast workplace , you have to constantly stock your kitchen. You have to be focused so you dont mess up orders, and to be able to deal with rude customers and solve some of their issues they may have .
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King taught me responsibility, time management , and how to balance social life with work. The longer you worked there the more responsibilities they trusted you with. For example training or being responsible for keeping other employees on track.
Friendly management
Often short staffed
Корпоративная культура
I was getting paid minimum wage but training new team members and I also trained the new corporate people. The manager was usually nice but there were some unpleasant team members. There is no hard part to this job, it was very simple.
no breaks
Корпоративная культура
Was treated well by Burger King I was just mentally unstable to work there my relationships were good with the people for the most part I got this job through a friend who worked there and he was a manager so he was able to get me into the workplace quiet easily.
Free meals
Корпоративная культура
working all different positions, fast paced at time, co workers are of some mixed diversity, management is fair. food is discounted for employees.
hours
hourly wages, benefits, management
Корпоративная культура
Amazing co workers and managers. Would definitely go back if it would pay more. Did every job in the store. Hardest part was when we were busy and we had to train new people.
Корпоративная культура
Very busy day depending which one you worked at. Learned how to manage people, and paperwork. Working with people of different nationalities, and attitudes.
benefits fair
Корпоративная культура
I would take orders and make food orders as they come up to hand out to the customer. I would also open the restaurant and make sure everything was cooked and prepped for the morning, than get everything ready for lunch and dinner .
great empolyees
not enough pay
Корпоративная культура
This was a good place to work I really enjoyed the hours and most of the people was very friendly. I had a late tour and again my coworker and management for the most part were very friendly and understanding.
Very flexible