Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Belton, MO

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Рейтинги по категории
Сортировать по
Найдено 4 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Working at burger king was difficult. It was my first job and it took me a very long time to get comfortable working there. It also took me much longer to get familiar with everything than it should have. After a few months I had the whole working thing down. After working here I was able to start comprehending what I was supposed to do in the workplace very well. Since then, I have excelled at every job I have had.
Корпоративная культура
its fast food, the only time you should work at fast food is when its you need a job and you still live at home because it definitely pays the bills. the only good is you gain empathy for the people who make your food.
Плюсы
gained empathy for food service workers
Минусы
its fast food, you should know by now.
Корпоративная культура
My job Took place in front of the store witch is where we had to show the best of our behavior to the costumers to show that our restaurant was a good place to be. We had to have our work areas clean we where responsible of keeping the dinning room clean and restrooms checked every 30 minutes. We also have duties to have done before our shift was over.
Корпоративная культура
This was my first job and my typical night was serving customers, taking their orders, and making sure they get the best service while they are there. Cleaning tables, sweeping/mopping the dining area, taking out the trash, sweeping parking lot, and cleaning/sanitizing bathroom as well as stocking up paper towels, soap and toilet paper. Making sure pies, toys, kid meals, ices and condiments are stocked up and fresh, ready to serve. I worked this job in high school and it was a dreadful place to work. We worked long hours with not a lot of breaks. Most of us were in High school and we were made to work till midnight most nights.
Плюсы
Leaving the Company, Loved the customers
Минусы
rude magenment
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим