Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 115 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
Had to move to Columbus ohio due to personal reasons. Worked with a great group of people, And learned alot about team work
Корпоративная культура
A typical day Burger King was taking food orders from customers that was catching a flight at the airport and I learned how to prepare the food and how to provide good customer service. Management was very aware of what was going on and was always there to help as needed and the co-workers keep things fun and existing. The hardest part about the job was the customers because some of the was very rude and disrespectful and the most enjoyable part of this job was being able to help give the customer the best service possible regardless of how they may have been acting at the time.
Корпоративная культура
Small place to work in. Extreme hot temperatures. It is very busy needs more cooks. Management needs to be upgraded. Also needs more utility equipment. A lot of broken things,
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
You are the Owner of your restaurant. This can be a good thing and a bad thing. You are always on call, especially if you have week managers. Your District Manager is always busy and never there. You are scheduled to work 50 hours, but end up working 90 to 100 per week. This is what you make of it.
Корпоративная культура
stood on feet for 8+ hrs. cashiering and handing out food. you can get all the over time but make sure you have ride 0r you will be suck...
Плюсы
your get a mael card eat for free
Минусы
can never get off on time
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work was kind of a struggle for me when I first started, having no prior fast food experience I managed ok. what I learned there was how to combine speed with hand eye coordination in the most efficient way and to always anticipate the next order. the management was good they were friendly but mostly stern an focused. my co-workers were all good hard working people who mostly kept to themselves. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the orders when I barely knew who everything worked. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it would be so busy, the hole day would go by pretty quickly.
Плюсы
decent wage, decent hours and a decent check
Минусы
unruly customers, often subjected to disrespectful behavior
Корпоративная культура
Productive fun place to work, some good co-workers. You get to learn the ends and out of daily functions. Beinging around people is the enjoyable part of the job.
great salary, free meals
healthcare
Корпоративная культура
A typical work day is fast paced. I learned how to make burgers very fast. Management was abusing there authority. My co-workers were cool and team players. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the broiler. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customers.
Reduced lunch prices
Минусы
benefits
Этот отзыв был полезен?
Корпоративная культура
I WAS IN CHARGE OF THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS INSIDE THE RESTAURANT. I LEARNED THE PROPER HANDLING OF FOOD IN A RESTAURANT. I LEARNED TO WORK WITH AND SUPERVISE PEOPLE OF THE SAME AGE AS ME IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I ENJOYED SERVING THE CELEBRITY CUSTOMERS THAT CAME INSIDE THE STORE.
Корпоративная культура
when I come in to work im focused and aware. I've learned that productivity is very important. sanitation is everything. Management is okay. its fair most times in my opinion. My Co-workers aren't what I expected by this being my first job. also by us being in one kitchen area all day it was expected by me to be more of a family setting. the hardest part of my job was two maintain character. At times there's either drama he say she say or jealousy, although it didn't effect me or my work it was a continuous difficulty I had to experience . On the other hand the most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things connecting to a new surrounding and doing what I do best, work .
Плюсы
discounts on foods for break. unlimited free drinks on shift
small salary
Корпоративная культура
It was and is a good place to work. You can grow, while earning a living.
Working
Not enough hours
Корпоративная культура
Come in at 3:00 punch in, after that wash my hands put on gloves and put on my headset setup my station see what i need to fry more or less get buns from the back then change my times on my food and get on my job i did learn a couple things i didnt know how to do such as breaking down the broiler and washing the parts in degeaser but everything else i have gather from previous employment at another Burger King in St.Louis,. In Atlanta some of my co workers looked up to me and some didn't others where against me and saw i was blooming and took the chance to fire me and did so.
Paid vacations.
Минусы
No free lunches Managers were awful (Burger King Atlanta Ga)
Корпоративная культура
i have work for burger king for more than 10 years i enjoy working with other people
Корпоративная культура
The two years that I was employed at this establishment I was dedicated and determined to overcome this simple obstacle. In less than two weeks i went from sweeping floors to making every sandwich on the menu. I loved my customers and i learned to love and respect the job. The only thing that bothered me during my employment there was the fact a few managers and most employees were not pleasant to work with. Consistent attitudes, childish and disrespectful personalities, and most of all they treated customers like they were nothing. This is not a team establishment, unless its a popularity contest. Overall I understood the importance of the job and in order to feed my kids I had to grow up with this job. This job did teach me work ethic, helped me work on my attitude, and how to have excellent customer service, even the most difficult ones.
Excellent Customers
Минусы
No free lunch, no raise, and no edknowledgement for an employee who is dedicated to the job at task.
Корпоративная культура
Working with the Best staff. GM never recognizes Great Employees. I enjoyed working there.
Understandables Management
Unproductive General Manager
Корпоративная культура
The manager was a great person. I spent three months doing my internship. It is a great place to work but I am looking for something better.
Free food and Lunch
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at burger king as a cashier to greet the customers as they came and went
Корпоративная культура
Never a dull moment and fast-pace. Happly customer and great food.
discount meals
time goes by to quickly
Корпоративная культура
This was my first real Management job. I learned lots on the value of happy guest and dealing with unhappy ones as well.
Fun up beat
long hours on your feet
Корпоративная культура
Burger king was a good experience and helped prepare me for life experiences.I enjoyed the time while employed but wish I could've felt more appreciated.