Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 115 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at burger king I've experienced would 've a well cleaned work place with excellent customer service.Burger king taught me to never give up.It also taught me how to meet and greet various types of people.
Lunches half off
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
I only worked at burger for two months because when I was hired I was hired as a cashier but was put in the back to make food and I didn't like it because I was use to cashiering talking and getting to know some of our everyday customers
no free lunch
30 min break off the clock
Корпоративная культура
Burger is a good place to work for someone just getting out of high school. It provides a good job all the time. If you do good you get a lot of hours.
Free food
Short breaks
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
really enjoyed working for this company, great company to grow and progress in they really care about their employees and how they feel about the company and how they can help you succeed
Корпоративная культура
I'm a great fast learning worker,and have excellent work ethics but I don't get paid enough for what i do but don't get me wrong I like my job..I haven't had a raise since the beginning of last year and I think it's time that I move to something bigger and better with a little more pay
Free lunch
Минусы
Not enough workers to help work
Корпоративная культура
this is a good place for students in some locations around metro Atlanta. the managers kind of over work you sometime but if you stay focus you would be just ok fast food is sometimes not for every one
Корпоративная культура
I would never advise anyone to work there. The owners, dm and gm are all incompetent. They are covering up for "shea" the gm. She is socially inept and yells all the time
Корпоративная культура
Very corporate and professional and good service like always we had plenty good customers reports and tips aswell i like it as i was there and loved working for that company
Employees discount
30min break
Корпоративная культура
Working for the company was delightful and exciting,satifiying our cuustomers and making thier food the quality of thier services.I am glad to be a team member of their company to help provide postive vibes and stay polite.I am learn to assist pepole with the services of thier demand..
Корпоративная культура
burger king is a very good place to work and they love to promoting within. the work is not easy but if you stay focused and work hard you will be great . excellent benefits as well.
promote within
short breaks
Корпоративная культура
I wish not to speak about the job at this Time Thank you I Really dont have much to say about the Company my experience wasnt good there i can be honestly
The Breaks and the meals
The Benfits
Корпоративная культура
It was a worse place at that time . Me and one of the manager almost got into it as l told the lady l had a day off coming up and it was set up for me to be off now she like know you ain't taking the day off as not only the business is starting to already fall apart with the people who worked there and the manager are going crazy because they losing there help on their shifts and since l was a crew lead the only better worker who could hold down a hold kitchen by myself from 3pm to 12:45am with one manager on duty most of my time l was there now the district manager riding the manager about my hours then so l'm like if he didn't want me to get the hours he need to hire some people crew the place went crazy.
Корпоративная культура
It was alot of cricket things going on dealing with the management team , I was releaved to find another job an QUIT....but everyone loves burger king
Good food
Managers sucked
Корпоративная культура
I would wake up and say to myself "Im going to call off." That job made me extremely tired and miserable. I would come to work with a positive attitude and all I got in return was a smack in the face, disrespect, and very rude attitudes from my co-workers.
Корпоративная культура
well a typical day at burger king, its really busy. we learn a lot about teamwork and communication skills. the managers are great and very understanding. my co-workers and i are always assisting each other. the hardest part of my job, is cleaning up the big messes. the best thing about my job, are the customers.
close to home
Корпоративная культура
Its a face pace environment its all about speed of service in the food industry. Management is really flexible I learn how to be more assertive and its time management with this company.
Корпоративная культура
This company pays well for upper management; however, they work you to the bone for it. Their is no work/life balance. The hours are long and stressful. The corporate management doesn't work well with the needs of the in store managers. There are no incentives, upper management doesn't communicate well with lower management. Going to work is draining. There is no enjoyable part of the job. Personally, I have been with this company for a year, only missing two days of work, and cannot take a vacation because I was told that it would not be paid. When I was hired for the Assistant Manager position, I was told that after one year of service, I would get a paid vacation, that did not happen. The employees are a bunch of children who do not care about the quality of service or food and that makes the job more stressful.
Плюсы
The only pro is the overtime pay because Assistants are not salaried.
Минусы
Being talked at instead of to, no advancement opportunities, work/life balance doesn't exist, long hours, no incentives, no teamwork, going to work feels like a chore!
Корпоративная культура
something is always happening here ... good bad and ugly. its located in a busy area so the aray of people that visit is intriguing.
Корпоративная культура
burger king employees argue all day everyday in front of customers as well very very un professional i have learned nothing from this workplace enviroment very toxic management fllirt with the entire staff never address the real promblem goin on in the store no care or concerned in the world the coworker have no respect for each other or management the hardest part is coming to work and have to deal with the disrespect and rudeness and loudness on a daily basic nothing about this job enjoyable this is a very horrible experience for me and im trying to remove myself from this enviroment asap.
free lucnh
this locaton is horrible
Корпоративная культура
I hated this place, I worked 8 hours a day in an airport atrium, pretty much left with a robotic ways of dealing with customers and a lack of understanding what i was doing, I felt very disrespected working there. The reason i left though is because they steal from there employees. I was short on my register and was told to pay the cash back out of pocket, I looked up this info and found out that what they where doing there was illegal in all ways. To elaborate a bit on how it was very robotic talking to a customer, you where only allowed to say and do certain things when it came to customers, you couldn't talk with them every transaction had to be short, you could not nod yes or no and every time a customer walked by you had to yell welcome to burger king and try and get there attention. Along with that they excepted me to know how to do everything even though I was only taught on cleaning procedures and customer satisfaction. If you have respect for yourself do not take this job
Плюсы
Got to see alot of cool foreign people
Минусы
The job was killing me and again they know they are stealing from there employees