Burger King
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 115 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 303 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
Great company to work for that has many great attributes and values upon which it's founded. However, it could use some major work especially amongst management to ensure those values are being upheld and that the brand standard is being presented properly. If management is all on the same page then stores would run much more smoothly. Sometimes the competitive nature gets the upper hand within the restaurant and can affect the team attitude. Lack of work from upper management can be an issue sometimes as well. Needs some fine tuning in terms of management employees however the company itself is a great company that tries to care for and take care of their employees it's sometimes just lost in the mix of poor utilization of the management system via their managers.
Корпоративная культура
I didn't get paid at all and by the 4th week i left because I worked hard and received nothing. That was at the Greenbrier pwky location. Still have not received no payment and i called to complain months ago
Корпоративная культура
Working as a cashier and knowing what to do. knowing how to count money and being correct. If your money is short you will get in trouble. Knowing how to talk to customer good eye contact, and good speaking skills.
Good breaks
Bad attitudes
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The location I worked at there were a lot of homeless people, and drug activity. I felt like I wasn't being paid enough to endure being cursed out by patrons on a regular. I also felt that the management falls short of managing the staff. It was just very unprofessional in my opinion.
Корпоративная культура
Rude coworkers, rude customers. Terrible management. Hiring manager was fired and thrown into jail because she stole money from the safe, over 2 thousand dollars.
Корпоративная культура
I learned that patience can be taught here, multiple multi tasking, quick clean, great team and excellent training experience, and a great chance to move up in this company
Корпоративная культура
i liked all my co workers but the management crew was terrible to workers an guest it just is to much to wr.....................................................
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work is work hard no, no raise they want you to constantly suggest sales. This the only place I work for where you can't grow. This is the only place I work and you have to pay for your food although we receive 50% off.
Плюсы
It is goood to have a job because some don't have that.
Минусы
No vacation, no raise. no benefits, no overtime.
Корпоративная культура
If you like the food and a very fast mover I would tell you to go for it with Burger King I wasn't as fast moving for them soo that didn't stick with me too long and I didn't like the pay so I just wanted to work there temporarily
Корпоративная культура
No chance for advancement, no money no benifits bad management I wish i known about how thing were before i took the job.I will never work for a fast food again.
Корпоративная культура
fast paced learned good customer service management was mild tempered culture is prehistoric the heat is the get to you sometimes organized really well
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a great place to work. They care about their employees as well as their customers. There were some problems but what job doesn't. Clean work place and great opportunity for teenagers for their first job.
Корпоративная культура
I really was excited to be working and going to school and a single parent of 2 kids. I felt very heroic, this place is located in a very busy part of Atlanta. We did pretty good working together
Корпоративная культура
it was a fast pace environment allowed me to meet new people and experience new things overall the job was great and i have no complaints i thank them for the opportunity
Корпоративная культура
Its stressful. You're never doing one specific job, and you get no benefit that makes you want to be a proud employee of Burger King. Majority of the employees don't work as hard as the others, Making the work load stressful on others.
Плюсы
One discount of 50% off, but only when you're on lunch break.
Корпоративная культура
Just go and do your best to help the company grow.i was a hard worker and the company has a lot to offer in the restaurant field.i think Burger King was fair to me and I would always be open to go back and work there again.
Free lunch
No breaks sometimes
Корпоративная культура
Burger King had a great culture, good systems great benefit package. leader ship was good. Great career path for all willing to work you were recognized.
Корпоративная культура
I was responsible for opening and closing checklist. I enjoyed the team i was working with we laugh and had fun working. The team was very receptive and was able to work as one
Корпоративная культура
restaurant jobs are cool but they are not for grown adults at least not for me I enjoy my colleagues without them working a fast food restaurant is trying you can get fed up really quickly
lunch
customers
Корпоративная культура
Ling work weeks, Marginal pay. The best thing to me is the day to day guest interaction. I also love being able to help build and shape careers for other.