Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 115 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 311 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
Training to be a manager Pay for college when u be there over a year Part-time work Good job for young adults and people in food service Great opportunities.
Корпоративная культура
Nothing really special about working at a fast food. You need a lot of patience and have to work very committed to the job and very friendly with co workers and customers
Корпоративная культура
My review is very simple. If you work hard they will give you every opportunity to advance in the company. They are very flexible if you need anything from them. I enjoy working there and they are very nice people.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced environment ,Fun crew but the Disrespectful customers be out of control, and Lobby be so dirty make not even want to eat or get food from there.
Корпоративная культура
bonne ambiance de travail personnel et direction tres sympa. salaire bas
ambiance, direction au top
salaire
Корпоративная культура
Everything was great customer service was great veryvody always worked great as a team I learned alot working as a team manager was great and loved to communicate to have things decent and in order
Feee lunches
Корпоративная культура
Well working at burger king was a different experience, it was my 1st restaurant job I liked it the manager and other co workers was good to get alone with ..
Корпоративная культура
It’s a good company and would prefer anybody to work here great management and team work very friendly environment and great food quality I love Burger King
Корпоративная культура
We need more pays and less stress in order the job to make more money and employees instead of losing . I suggest we have more pay rate from 8.00 and change it to 10-11.00.
Discounts
Short timing
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at burger king as an assistant manger it was busy and sometime overwhelming but it was work the work. Many look at Burger King as a little fast food job but it has different side to I where you can grow and be apart of something big if you just work hard.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was a challenge due to the fact that once again the management team is awful. I was promised a raise after I was promoted to a shift leader from a cashier and it never came.
Плюсы
Free food if management likes you
Минусы
Managers have bad attitude..Lack scheduling skills
Корпоративная культура
It was in the airport so it was pretty busy all the time. We also have slow days. Sometimes they will send us home early because labor was too high. Overall it was an okay job.
Плюсы
Half off on the food for employees
Корпоративная культура
Loving place to work and fun atmosphere. Flexible hours to work and enjoy working. Friendly staff but rude customers. Cheap prices for the food. Family fun.
Discounted meals
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a fun and loving experience when I first started working there after awhile the employees started acting as if they was the managers and the managers barely worked. I left due to one of the managers lying on my name.
Free food
Корпоративная культура
Its not a bad place just not enough to live. It is a good temporary job. A good way to get some work experience. It is a good part time job. Management was great at my store
Discounted Food
Everthing
Корпоративная культура
I've learned how to communicate with others . Good communication skills . Nothing was hard for me because I caught on very quick in one day . The enjoyable part of the job was the customers making my day . The management was good . I've learned a lot working at burger king .
discounts on lunch
short breaks
Корпоративная культура
It was ok not something I’d recommend long term. The environment was cool but I didn’t like the distance I had to travel each day for work. Other than that point it was ok.
Корпоративная культура
i was great for the most part my first fast food resturant and i felt it was just not for me at the time but it built up my cutomer service skills for the future
paid lunches
no breaks
Корпоративная культура
I had alot of problems just in general with the work enviroment . There was to much drama and also to many people around me that are suppose to set the example entertaining it.
Корпоративная культура
Nice people kind and LoveNice manager nice crew good work place very friendlyworking together family nice place to eat at people being very happy good
Free