Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Atlanta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 116 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 511 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working at Burger King. Its a good job if you are starting out as a manager to get experience, not a place to build a career. Lots of long hours.
Good staring job
Минусы
Long hours, not much advancement
Корпоративная культура
Burger king was a good experience and helped prepare me for life experiences.I enjoyed the time while employed but wish I could've felt more appreciated.
Корпоративная культура
Whatever and that's all I have to say waist of time no hours and the manager doesn't know how to distribute hours evenly
Корпоративная культура
cleaning cooking customer service co-workers are cool management was ok
Корпоративная культура
Working at burger king was like working with your family. If you had any problems, we were able to sit down and discuss them like adults.
Плюсы
Had free lunch when ever you worked
Минусы
had to make time to eat cause if you didn't you might wouldn't eat..
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
A typical day for me is to first pray when I get up and meditate to get ready for the day. Watch a little T.V to see what's going on in the world then start my day at work. I work well with my coworkers, we joke around, work hard during a stressful point and respect each other. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people and interraction. The hardest part of my job is working with difficult customers but still remaining calm to diffuse the situation to avoid escalation.
Плюсы
Get to take food home sometimes.
Минусы
Short breaks and long standing hours.
Корпоративная культура
It was busy everyday at the airport. I learned how to work a cash register at a very fast pace. management was nice and very helpful. Co-worker was okay jus a little to much playing around. Nothing was really hard about the job. I loved meeting new people and satifying my customers.
Free Food and good benefits
N/a
Корпоративная культура
Burger King started out as an ok Job. The Hours were great and the money was good. That was just the beginning. Eventually everybody hours got cut, working with no breaks, no advancement, no raise at all after almost 4 Years of Hard Work. The management team are never on the same page. They all have favorites which should be against company policy. Hardest part of the Job is keeping your composure when some one is talking down towards you. The most enjoyable part of the Job was taking a break or clocking out and going home.
No pros.
Минусы
No benefits, no advancing, no breaks sometimes.
Корпоративная культура
Everyday is a learning experience from the co workers and the managers. The hardest part is to deal with different people attitudes.
Корпоративная культура
Its a nice place to work for but when it comes to the hours you will have to be there for a minuite for you to get more of them.
Корпоративная культура
I been working for Burger King for 8years.I been dedicated to them but they dont treat us right.No vacation pay,benefits,sick leave,or no grow with the company.In order to keep employees make them happy as well as the customers.
Корпоративная культура
you enjoy the customers and at the same time i learned how to help the customers with their orders to counting money. hopefully i can use the same skills and add more when i land my next job.
Корпоративная культура
The Burger King I worked for was a franchise. Which all in all, i believe every franchise isn't perfect.
Корпоративная культура
Concerned with long-range problems and projections of long-term increase or decrease from the business. My day at work always excited for me because i know i<m going to have a beautiful day and leave all the negatives stuff at home. Been on this environment it bring attention to yourself how good you have to perform every single day to an express your clients. been one of the management it was excite me because I,ve to treat my co-workers the same way i want treat myself. The hardest part of the job can't find someone to cover a shift and now you,ve to find a solution to that problem. The enjoyable to my job was just being there to make a smile to the customers face.
experienced
getting burnt out
Корпоративная культура
Day to day operations of the restaurant, Clean and serve Guest increase guest retention, drive sales and lower cost while increasing revenue
free food
no weekends off
Корпоративная культура
I greeted customers helping them decide what to order from the meun.Ringing up their orders on the cash register.Making sure they had their food in timely manner.I made cash drops once my register reach two hundred dollars.I l earned from this job is to make the customer happy when they leave the store for they can come back and always putting the customer need first.My co-worker was great we all worked as a team to get the job done. I enjoy a challenge so when ever there were a problem I listen and and resloved it as soon as possible.I enjoyed the customer the most because they made my day just to service them and make them happy.
food half price