Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Wakefield

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 14 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
My employment at Burger King lasted just shy of 4 years and I learned almost everything I know about customer service and working in food retail in general. The staff and management were, for the most part, friendly and well-mannered. The experience I gained here has set me in good stead for finding employment in the food retail business.
Free lunches
Late hours
Корпоративная культура
Had minimal training at the start not much room for progression during the whole company I had nothing but bad experience whilst in this job everyone always receiving bad feedback from customers and reviews online putting up individual reviews from customers on the notice board management always back the customers in every situation getting blamed for other employees mistakes always needing you at short notice no room for progression as management choose their friends and tell you that you won't grow in the company and area management have no respect
Плюсы
Free lunch chance of going hom
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
I only got hired there because the store manager said I was “pretty”. The store manager used to be overly creepy with all his female employees and treat everyone there badly. It was a very tense atmosphere. I ended up quitting because it wasn’t worth my £4.20 an hour pay. It wasn’t okay in their eyes to fall sick. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. We all got paid minimum wage and even though I got paid the least, I did the most work
Минусы
Minimum pay, creepy store manager, abuse from customers and staff
Корпоративная культура
a typical work day was go to work and stock up on stock,make sure everything was clean and tidy. managed to stock up everything and do the cleaning duties provided. It became busy from 11oclock and became hetic but provided the best customer service in a fast pace to get the orders all ready out in a good fast polite way. I learnt quite a lot by the different customers that came in. I enjoyed all my time at burger king the only reason I left is because I had my child who ended up having disabilities so was hard to work at the time.
meeting lovely people
Корпоративная культура
fun.exciting loving place to work learning new ideas and always willing to learn new things willing for extra hours.will to start after week notice for new job..................................................................................................
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Don’t work here unless you want to work long hours and hardly ever have time off. When I worked for this company I worked 6/7 days most weeks while sometimes the manager would only work 4/7 days and tell me I had to work 6 days because there were no spare days off to give me besides one. I ALWAYS worked the night shifts even when I was in training for management I was not shown how to run a morning shift. Store manager has little respect for people. Disregarding illness as a factor into people’s work load. Despite having a serious illness and being expected to work 6/7 nights a week when I told my manager I was feeling exhausted he said “you don’t have kids and have no reason to be tired” despite him knowing bout my illness that causes me to be easily exhausted. Even minors as young as 16 would be expected to work 6/7 days. One week a 17 year old employee had to work 7/7 nights in the week. Hardly anytime off to see friends, family and partners. While I worked there many people would go through family issues and break ups and lose friends all because they never had any free time to see anyone. Area manager lovely, helps when needed and was always there to give me any advice needed not matter the time or the hour or day. If I struggled on a night when first going into training she would answer my calls at 2am and talk me through things. An absolutely amazing Area manager. Assistant manager again like the area manager was great. Couldn’t do enough to help anyone and in my opinion should have been the store manager.
Плюсы
Free lunches, and because of the hours worker you make great friends.
Минусы
Honestly I wouldn’t even know where to start, besides the two pros mentioned everything else is a con.
Корпоративная культура
the management was slack and most managers just sat around doing nothing, the store manager took the early hours every day not doing a single close in my time working there and was clearly only in it for the money. They do not care about staff and gave me way more hours than I could manage with my college schedule which i gave them and had me working until 11pm on college nights and until 12 on weekends.
Плюсы
lots of oppertunities to fill in on shifts
Минусы
long shifts and lack of management skills
Корпоративная культура
My dutys where preparing food serving customers and cleaning kitchen. I workedvthere 3 years and enjoyed my time working there. I found the job easy going.
Корпоративная культура
customer skill and busy hour trying to not stress but it easy when you team suppport you are mangment is so poor so day and really busy but can be slow.
free lunch
unrealied hours
Корпоративная культура
could be constantly busy but enjoyable staff was always a great laugh and demonstrated professional behaviour, really felt like you was part of a family.
Корпоративная культура
i was the oldest member there and was pushed out by the management team as they were all male and younger. i was told i would start a managers program which never went into fruition
Корпоративная культура
I enjoy very much working at said establishment, it was close to where I live, the pay was good, staff were friendly and it is a good place to showcase my customer service skills as well as push sales to try and beat targets.
Плюсы
Staff meals provided, working with people of a similar age, providing customer service
Минусы
Midnight finishes, doing drive-thru in cold weather
Корпоративная культура
A typical day for me was going into work and being sent home early, there was multiple problems with people's wages as the manager was not writing down the correct hours for employees, along with the incorrect pay for employees. The management was shocking, there were clear favourites of the manager, the lack of respect for employees was appalling and most of the employees was treated like dirt. The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing your shift and going home.
It's a Job
Минусы
Lack of respect and equality
Корпоративная культура
Depending on the restaurant, work can be laid back or hectic from the get go. The burgers are made to a uniform standard and good management will always pick up on when they are not. Cleaning is always encouraged and management will tend to allow a degree of flexibility in the staff interacting with each other. Possibly due to the low age of most of the staff in the restaurants i have experience of working within, customers tend to be uncared for as the workers will tend to be a group of friends all together at work.. More interested in each other then tending to the customers. The same can sometimes be true of the management.
Плюсы
Lunch is provided on a basis of hours worked.
Минусы
It is an area where people will work for a short space of time before moving on.