Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Swift Current, SK

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 8 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
great place to work with excellent staff. the owner was great and the management team was very much focused and inspiring to work with. although the pay scale was average.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King for 3 and a half years. The employees and my boss were all so kind. I made friends to last a lifetime. I was even invited to their family homes in India. They gave me homemade food and threw a pizza party when my sisters and I moved away. They gave us gifts, and treated us like family. If a creep bugged us, the men would step in and tell them to leave us alone. I would highly recommend working with people from India and the Philippines. They are really kind. Once you cross the language barrier, you make lifelong friends.
Плюсы
Great coworkers, employee discounts, great environment
Минусы
A lot of customer critics
Корпоративная культура
The boss was an amazing man. The fellow employees were all friendly and encouraging. It was more like a second family then a simple job. It was great to have the support from your colleagues and think of them in such a high regard.
Free drinks, flexible hours
Корпоративная культура
working at burger king as my first job in Canada was tough at times but the management helped me overcome my fears. The job culture was fast paced and easily adaptable. The management was easy going to new employees as i learned the work ethics and responsibility.
50% lunch
much stress
Корпоративная культура
havent worked here in a long time, but the job was good at the time not sure how it is going to this day.its been 4 years since i worked so things may have gotten better or worse all depending on who runs the place now
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Handled hot food swept and mopped floors/ bathrooms cleaned windows Washed Dishes Occasionally worked the till filled ice machines
Half off meals
Корпоративная культура
Hot workplace, great hours and generous when requesting time off. Employees, Supervisors and Managers are very, funny, kind and hard working.
Dresscode hats
Heavy black attire
Корпоративная культура
in a typical shift at burger king was food prep and cooking as well as cleaing and disinfecting .