Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании Burger King, Brampton, ON

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 58 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
I worked at the busiest BK in Canada, and the job was... a lot. I was an opener for two and a half years straight. Every morning I would have panic/anxiety attacks about going to work. They placed a high stress on those who opened, but not their overnight staff, who were always slackers. I’d run a couple hundred pounds of product up the stairs daily, even working with pneumonia at one point. I would request time off for my wedding, and they scheduled over it. I looked to advance and make more, but was always told I wasn’t ‘management material,’ but would be disappointed in their lower managers. Wouldn’t work for this company again. At least McDonald’s screws you over to your face. Not wait till you’re hired to load you with work that is above your pay grade.
Минусы
Low pay, no advancements within the company, rude guests everyday
Корпоративная культура
Worst company to wrk management sucks. This is a kind of company u will never waan to work they will say u something else when they will hire u. But make u do other work . Management too much politics . You have to please people so that u can get proper work schedule.
Корпоративная культура
You learn how to make use of your time more effectively, you learn how to work in a team to achieve one goal everyone is always in a hurry it’s a fast pace environment there’s never a dull moment
They give good hours
Минусы
Can be stressful and the management is not good.
Корпоративная культура
stressful environment and unforgiving staff when it came to mistakes. Hostile work place and unapproachable owner. Owner was discriminatory towards employees with mental health issues.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work is taking and preparing orders for customers. It is a very fast pace job as everything needs to be done as possible. Its a good starter job when ur in school since the hours can be flexible with your schedule
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
 Great ability in handling cash  Maintained an organized and neat customer area  Stocking and replenishing work stations  Made customer feel welcomed  Efficiently scanned and entered product data  Responsible for opening and closing the store  Welcoming and greeting customers  Operating a cash register
Корпоративная культура
The day would start of by getting greeted by the managers, and would be smooth from that point on. Incredible management, all three of my managers were very approachable. The best part of the job was working alongside very generous and kind co-workers. Hardest part of the job was keeping up to speed to ensure fast service, especially hard when it was lunch hour.
Корпоративная культура
The managers there aren't typically all nice, some are, but some are bias. Overall good experience, but my last 2 years pretty much were brutal. I learned to not do a job just for money, enjoy what you do, and respect yourself to leave a job if they don't treat you well.
Корпоративная культура
working hours are flexible good working environment I think in initial days hard part of the job is to assemble the whoppers and other sandwiches, enjoyable part to learn the assembling of burgers.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work would be the employee making sandwiches based on what the customer wanted. I learned how to serve the community in a well-mannered matter, how to stay on task and how to respond to disputes. The hardest part about the job was taking out the trash during the winter, and the most enjoyable part of the job was the discount employees got.
Good Lunch
Taking out the trash
Корпоративная культура
very busy at times but always managed to get through the day.
easy
night shifts
Корпоративная культура
This is good for high school students who are looking to make a quick buck. You need to fast on your feet though, once you miss an order it takes a while before everyone is back on track..
discount
late shifts
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a stressful job for me peronally, which is why I quit along with 4 other students 3 weeks into the job. There was no efficient training process and they just pushed me to be cashier on my very first day on the job which was whopper wednesday, their mst busiest day of the week because they have alot of discount and what not.
Корпоративная культура
As a worker in the kitchen, I had to cook prepare the food that our empleyees we're going to eat. It was a very fast paced environnement that included many responsibilities.
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
The place is alright. I rarely get any work hours. The managers do not communicate with us when a schedule change has occurred. The other employees are nice to work with but they do have a tendency to talk about others in their in own language. For awhile my managers did not care to really remember my name and still call me by another name which is not mine. Good place to gain work experience at if you plan on staying in the fast food industry.
Корпоративная культура
Very stressful, tiring, customers are annoying. employees don't know what they're doing half the time. getting yelled at for something you can't help. made some friends out of it.
made friends
stressful
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was a great learning experience as i learned to work fast pace at a certain time, mangers there were very Enthusiastic to the staff and customers, hardest part of the job is when the place gets very busy, you are expected to send out orders in a short amount of time
Корпоративная культура
Crew members are nice and management does not appreciate you. They make you clean unecessarily sometimes not even sanitary just to save money. You dislike something and complain all the management will give you a hard time.
Free meals
Минусы
long hours, exhausting, over worked
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King is good for a while, but it can get very repetitive, doing the exact same thing over and over again, almost every day. It's also extremely fast-pasted, 24/7.
50% off on the food there
Минусы
Lack of flexibility with work schedules, night shifts
Корпоративная культура
a typical day at work would include taking orders, doing drinks as they tell you their order, clean counters and sweep the front. the workplace is very diverse. everyone is chill and nice to talk to.
family vibe, 25-50% discount
Корпоративная культура
Didn't have the best job experience working here due to management and unfriendly environment. Fast food is the ideal high school job but I wouldn't recommend burger king.
Employee discount