Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
место приличное, с руководством и работниками можно найти общий язык
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was my first job and I was very thankful to get it very quick. I have had steady employment. I have gone through so many managers and management in general. Very understaffed.
Steady employment/customer service experience
Very understaffed, unorganized
Корпоративная культура
I would not recommend for seasoned employees. They typically start pay at or just above min wage. They expect too much out of employees considering the low pay. Advancement is difficult. Honestly Mcdonalds pays better.
Employee discount for meal
Минусы
Short breaks long hours lots of responsibility
Корпоративная культура
As long as you're okay working fast food, it's a pretty decent job. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. It can be very fast paced and a little hectic around lunch and dinner times, but the rest of the day is usually pretty manageable with a few people and we're able to get all of our other things done. I think I'm lucky with the store I'm in because it's a pretty close knit group, so shifts can be pretty fun. The only negatives I really have are that they higher ups don't really know what it's actually like to work at a drive through, so they come up with some pretty ridiculous ideas, and the pay is pretty low.
Плюсы
Free food, easy to get time off
low pay
Корпоративная культура
good place to work it’s really interesting. Manager are very very sweet and help on the job if it’s needs always lose s to complaints and fixes them right away
good family
poo
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The experience included the expected berated comments from customers over something you didn't do and the wonderful regulars you saw daily and genuinely wished the best for. The workplace culture depends on location. My general manager made snide comments about everyone, only about two managers who were actually kind and helpful. Learned to keep to myself for the whole place was a gossip mill. Day shift tended to be more older generation while night shift was younger people, both had their pros but night shift generally seemed more upbeat. Days off and breaks aren't guaranteed, again, depends on location.
Корпоративная культура
They told me that I was going to get 40 hours but they did not give me 40 hours at all I don't think they was care about a lot of things that happened at work
Good lunch
No healthcare
Корпоративная культура
Can't complain. Good work. Good food. A typical burger king work day goes something like this: It starts at 9 am and then i stop at 5 pm. In between it is a normal fast food job.
Корпоративная культура
It’s a great place for young kids to start a career. It’s tempting to eat bad food but there are healthy choices or you can bring a lunch. You work with a diverse crew.
Fun people
Bad food
Корпоративная культура
Se trabaja mucho más de la cuenta y te llaman solo en horas puntas.
Корпоративная культура
Flexible hours are a pro with this job. Easy to pick up and have to be patient with difficult customers. Overall a positive experience working in burger king
Flexible hours
Difficult customer
Корпоративная культура
This job is very competitive, the company pushes all employees to work faster and harder in order to beat speed records. really speed is the number one thing in this particular job. if you can't keep up, however, that's when you start to get quietly pushed away. Not being fast enough to meet the 30-second speed avrage is pretty much zero tolerance.certain things could be improved, such as quality of life for employees. If you work at the windows you're exposed to the elements for hours on end and if you work as production you'll likely be drenched constantly. though more majorly, the managers always seem to be fighting the equipment to get it to function at all.that being said, the coworkers here as of 2021 are all really nice! they are friendly and do everything they can to try and help you. everyone seems to be very open and accepting. the work also isn't that hard, it's more difficult to keep up with speed demands than it is to complete any of the given tasks.
Плюсы
big discounts and free meals for extra work, amazing coworkers
Минусы
no overtime if you stay late, no breaks, poor quality of life, competitive
Корпоративная культура
The store I worked at was a pretty good one. The management was nice, and coworkers were able to get along well. The job is very secure, since you are always needed because of high turnover. I have to say though, that every store is different. The workers all have a good sense of humor and are pretty nice. The only bad thing is that the general attitude towards customers is one of general apathy. If we get a customer who comes through drive-thru late, the reaction is usually groans from the kitchen. Though, if you know how to order properly and do your research before you come, you are appreciated. All in all, a good place to have your first job, at least at the store I worked at.
Плюсы
fair pay, teamwork, good management
Минусы
every store is different, customers can be irritating
Корпоративная культура
Terrible, employees are rude, management never did their duties, employees threaten customers and attempt to fight them on company property terrible
Free food
No breaks
Корпоративная культура
Good people and most of the managers are okay but they do not allow paid sick days and when you call off it’s not all that easy and your paid off time is hard to get because you have to go through the general manager and then their boss to be able to get it and I didn’t get any paid days off till after a year of me working there
Good people
Минусы
No benefits little paid time off
Корпоративная культура
This was a starter job for me. I learned very basic skills that I can apply to my real career. Our leadership changed with the wind, so there wasn't any manager to really teach you much about being a leaders.
Flexible schedule
Pay, manager changes
Корпоративная культура
Good job as a teen. Some managers were good some were not good, blowing up an unimportant thing for no reason. Easy to get time off. Very busy stressful at times but was near a stadium.
Плюсы
discount on food, other teens, fun sometimes
busy stressful times
Корпоративная культура
Working for more than 3 years I would not recommend it. If it’s your first job then go ahead but even after moving up you realize the pay is not worth the work and inconsistent hours. You’re basically babysitting adults, I learned that I should have left much earlier when better opportunities were presented .
Flexible schedule
Минусы
No free food, disrespectful and corrupt management, favoritism, dangerous area no security
Корпоративная культура
I would say it was a good job for work at, I had plenty of training and was shown how to do things. The managers I worked with were great and a lot of fun, we had fun working, but we worked hard too.
the other teammembers
short breaks
Корпоративная культура
Es muy estresante y necesitas querer mucho o necesitar la miseria de dinero que te dan para seguir ahi
Imms
Минусы
A veces no te dan día de descanso y no te pagan horas extras
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a great place to work as long as you know who your friends are. Energetic hard work at times, fair pay but no room for improvement or promotion most of the time.
  1. Отзывы сотрудников