Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
место приличное, с руководством и работниками можно найти общий язык
Корпоративная культура
I’ve worked here before and am currently working there the employees call out all the time and the management does nothing about it at all and they get on me about not coming in when I have to take care of my kids medical and dental stuff. I work constantly and barely have time to spend with them as it is
Плюсы
Discounts on ur food the day you work
Unpaid breaks, short 30 minute breaks which sux
Корпоративная культура
lack of clening and unprofessional mangerment there is rude staffing they dont acnowledge there customer dont give out rises and they dont stand up for there team.
Корпоративная культура
It’s good in the beginning but once you work there for a minute they start to do you bogus there’s drama and not all the managers are great but it always depends because sometimes they favor certain people
Корпоративная культура
This job was stressful because it would get so busy and they are low staffed . And the managers are constantly yelling at the employees . Not worth 9$ an hour . The only good thing about this job is they will work with your schedule .
Плюсы
Free lunches. They will work with your schedule
Low pay . Stressful work environment
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I felt I was fortunate to be employed here as a Manager and enjoyed 95% of my time here! Great people to work for and a really well-performing staff! I missed it very much when I transitioned on!
Uniforms and Free Food.
Not a great Superior.
Корпоративная культура
Very nice people that work st the other they loved there very lovely people at the place where that I walk at they you regardless of your behaviour and they talked I love it very much
50 percent discount
Long breaks
Корпоративная культура
Coworkers made job tolerable. On busy days every one worked as a team. Management not horrible. I've had much worse. Good first job but wouldn't go back.
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced environment. Obviously, which location you work at plays a big role in the culture, environment, and management aspects. If you have a good set of coworkers, a kind manager, and low turn-over, this can honestly be a pretty great (low paying) job.
Корпоративная культура
Management was really nice we got free lunches and it was a good starting job when I was a teenager I would definitely recommend somebody who is new to working to work there
Free lunch
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
i have worked at burger king 3 times. i’ve quit twice but was brought back 3 times, encouraged by my manager and team members who wanted me back. i needed the money but it’s not worth it. fast food is not a fulfilling job. it’s one of the hardest jobs ever and i mean that. i have worked retail, i have worked warehouse, i have even worked in an office setting, fast food is the worst. burger king like any fast food is full of drama, anxiety and frustration. the only thing that kept be there all 3 times was the crew i had working with me.
Плюсы
shift flexibility (barely), benefits (for managers only), work environment can be fun sometimes.
Минусы
terrible anxiety, stress, chronic exhaustion, terrible rude customers, back pain, constantly on your feet
Корпоративная культура
I really enjoyed my team. We opened a brand new franchise in Colorado.It was awesome. Lots of hard work but we made it,Ski season was crazy busy. As assistant manager could cool the customers down in a nice way. The manager issue is confidential. I will discuss with my potential employer not the internet’s.
Плюсы
Lots of fun and hard work.
Минусы
The occasional impatient customer. My new employees could get scared by a nasty customer.A
Корпоративная культура
I would recommend for someone as a first job or someone looking to get back on their feet. Fast paced environment with great opportunities to move up in company
Корпоративная культура
Was a nice team environment to work with. If some one was struggling with something then someone else would want to help out. Honestly would go back if I had a stronger mind set.
Nice curious customers
Минусы
No insurance, hard to jump into that when you have not been working.
Корпоративная культура
Todo bien tiene sus desventajas como todos pero tienes que trabajar mucho y mas si no les caes a tus compañeros y jefes. El ambiente laboral es muy hipócrita te recomiendo no confiar en nadie. Claro que vas a tener confianza en algunos empleados pero no en todos. Igualmente aunque descansas sigues trabajando desde donde estés no puedes dejar ni un momento el trabajo. Y por ultimo nunca te respetan tus dias de vacaciones y te las dan por cachos nunca te las dan juntas.
Crecimiento
Gente hipocrita
Корпоративная культура
Poor training!!! Managers do not want you to learn anything. It is a very hard place to develop. You spend half your time trying to figure why you are there. The job is easy and fun! The culture is poor and won't change anytime soon. Might work for you, give it a try.
Плюсы
Not hard and it can be fun
You get poor training!
Корпоративная культура
They really don’t care, 30 mins break, no vacation, no pro, no benefits, no sick day, no hours, no promotion, no stability, no training , no guidance
Корпоративная культура
great experience after working there for 2 years. the management was great and I really got along with the people that I worked with. I would definitely reccoment
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a really good place to start if you need a high school part time job and want to make quick money. However, do not do it for the long run, it is not necessary, and the wages are not good.
Плюсы
Free Lunch (for assistant managers)
Stressful and boring
Корпоративная культура
The job is in a busy area but ever since COVID-19 it hasn’t been as busy as it can really be. I was trained on the basics of my position. Most of the things I’ve learned came from just passing attention to other good workers.
Плюсы
Guarantee hours if you’re a good worker, an environment if you’re seeking level up positions.
Минусы
Bad attitudes in the workforce coming from managers.
Корпоративная культура
I know this is a fast food place but leaving a new employee alone to do 15+ Orders at a time is way too much. The environment was filled with toxic remarks and the customers were disrespectful. Left because my mental health was not doing good there. The managers were really cool but I couldn’t work 8+ hour shifts, practically everyday, anymore.
50% off on food