Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
место приличное, с руководством и работниками можно найти общий язык
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is very short staffed. You have to work multiple positions there, because there isn't enough workers. Something is always broken, or we're out of products a lot which makes it hard to do the job.
Корпоративная культура
Great first job. Enjoyed the 50 percent discount on meals. People were okay most of the time. Learned a lot and can say that it will help me in my future jobs.
50 percent discount
Not everyone is helpful
Корпоративная культура
Some days were fun and simple, other were a tad bit stressful. I’d only ever go back if I absolutely needed too. I was easily able to get ful time hours,
Корпоративная культура
I worked there for many years, overall i don't like fast food so i am not going to be working there anymore, but it is a god job for a teenager, but for a grown up it's not enough for sure.
Trash
More Trash
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Best fast food company great life work balance excellent co workers , easy to get promoted very caring management I miss working at Burger King I only left because
Корпоративная культура
Its a decent job for young people looking to gain experience. Can be stressfull work but its easy to learn. The good about Burger King is delicious burgers. T
Discounts, good food
Stressful and repetitive
Корпоративная культура
it was a good place to work for my first job, i enjoyed working with my coworkers but the hours were not that good, but overall it was a decent place to work at.
fun coworkers
hours
Корпоративная культура
Pay is terrible, too much work for the little pay. Owners and higher management don't care about employees happiness. Employees couldn't even get a free meal for working!
Корпоративная культура
Working in Burger King every day brings new experiences and I learned a lot, a great school.A typical day at work gave me the great opportunity to share with good and hard-working people.
free lunches.
Минусы
Long working hours and short breaks.
Корпоративная культура
it is a really good experience you leard how to adapt to schedules and also work under pressure. Also as a starting job before studying is really a good experience.
Плюсы
salaries are well paid and also some extra benefits
too much our some times
Корпоративная культура
Solo sfruttamento delle risorse umane. Ti fanno correre come uno scemo solo per le loro necessità, ma alla fine quando gli fa comodo non rinnovano più i contratti. Vogliono solo muli da soma e tenere bassi gli stipendi e fare finta che la qualità sia il loro obblighi nei confronti del cliente. Pessima azienda.
Корпоративная культура
Job was okay. I really don't have anything else to say. It was almost 10 years ago. Not too bad for a teenager in high school looking for extra money for college.
Корпоративная культура
Working here wasn’t as bad as I thought, it was plain and simple.I would recommend this job to anybody that I know.I enjoyed my time with responsible managers and had a great teach experience with my coworkers
Free lunches
Chaotic sometimes
Корпоративная культура
from my time of employment everything about it is terrible. poor management, and coworkers. the working conditions were miserable. as to be expected form a low pay trash job.
nothing
everything.
Корпоративная культура
Great starter job for any student or teenager there is definitely room to grow through hard work. It was an enjoyable job working with the public daily
Корпоративная культура
The little time that I worked at Burger King I learned a lot because I have never worked in fast food very kind people there it was always teamwork nobody thought they were better than anybody!! I highly suggest Young kids in early 20s to do the crew member and any higher positions would be 20 and above but very great place to work at
Плюсы
Meet new ppl and learn new things everyday at BK
Минусы
Not many breaks and you better know what your doing or getting thrown in with the wolfs
Корпоративная культура
Ok work shifts and experience they give you will help get a more better job, there are bursaries and short courses that are fully accredited and recorgnised by the saqa
Free lunches
8 hours max
Корпоративная культура
I like burgers, so this was a great place to work. It was not fun to mop the floors, but I did it and got to move on to other jobs. I enjoyed working with the customers most days, but sometimes people can be difficult.
Корпоративная культура
I really love the company...quite a good company....I would recommend the services of this company to anyone. There's flexibility in work and no pressure. I love the place.
Free Lunches at times
Минусы
Short breaks when long ones are needed
Корпоративная культура
Great hours, day or night shift. Lots to do on the clock as well as down time. Free meals for management and 1 free meal for crew . Great first job or side job for those wanting to make extra money!
great hours, easy job