Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
место приличное, с руководством и работниками можно найти общий язык
Корпоративная культура
We are asked to do multiple tasks but the pay doesn’t match. To make matters worst there isn’t much people there to help either. Can be very chaotic at times.
50% discount
Short breaks, short staff
Корпоративная культура
The store I worked for was in Tampa Florida, the management just beat around the bush all the time, unhealthy work environment and the staff wasn’t the nicest really, too many arguments with other employees along with customers.
Good breaks, flexible hours
Bad staff, garbage pay
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work for a first job teach you good people skills and easily can get promoted to management by showing your skills.... especially young workers
Good Management
Low pay
Корпоративная культура
Too much drama and chaos not enough enforcement of rules. Miscommunications are frequent and more often then not you feel as if you're doing too much. Odds are you are because everyone else called off
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Butte Burger King is a joke. The GM there doesn’t make work fun and safe. The equipment there needs attended to. The Drains needs a really good flush through the employees can get sick from the smell. No working as a team. Always short handed. The ones that work the night shift don’t get appreciated. The day crew gets noticed more than the night crew. The night manager don’t get any help and the GM just says figure it out
Works wit what you want
Not caring of employees
Корпоративная культура
its good it could be better i wa sa cashier and it was fun some days but not that fun others. Overall it was a good first job to start with in highschool
Корпоративная культура
Hated working at BurgerKing. Management showed favoritism. Understaffed work environment with little help from management. Low pay. Would not recommend.
Минусы
Short breaks, low pay, unfair management
Корпоративная культура
Fast pace environment keeps things interesting and always something new to learn.Management always willing to teach and train efficiently.Well organized in speed and accuracy of restaurant flow.
Корпоративная культура
The pay was good but the manager never put me on the schedule after my second time working & she said bc she didn’t like my personality😑 i was literally quiet!!
pay
everything else
Корпоративная культура
The good is to be able to make sure your customers is happy and satisfied and the bad thing is not being able to make sure everything is in order in the way it should be
Корпоративная культура
The people I work with are great other than my manager. They don’t make the schedule right ever. I’m often stuck up front all day with one other person and they won’t hire anyone else. I’ve seen the stack of applications and she didn’t hire a single one. We have everyone in our small town eat there during the evenings and only two people to take care of them. People will call off. If like to be miserable than it’s the perfect place for you.
Корпоративная культура
It's like any other fast food place. They are all the same. The people entering workforce have no work ethic for most part, the middle aged people are often angry and over it. Burger King makes profits. No one cares.
Discount lunch
See above
Корпоративная культура
It is def a company that can be hard at times. The customer are demanding, and it is very hard. At times, the benefit can be goods. There can be places to improve. I wish I can go somewhere else. The manager is not the best.
Корпоративная культура
I’ve worked for Burger King twice and it was the WORST experience ever. Was supposed to be training to be a shift manager and that NEVER happened. My windshield cracked on my car and they told me if I didn’t make it to work I’d be terminated, in turn I left 🤷🏾‍♀️ Absolutely terrible management there was no communication whatsoever.
It’s a job
Минусы
Can’t take any days off and POOR management
Корпоративная культура
The other employees never got along with me they were all friends from college and as so there was a lot of favoritism In the work place and I just couldn't stay there anymore
Корпоративная культура
Fair, respectful employer. Takes into consideration my limitations due to knee replacement. Time passes quickly.I work as a cashier, assemble deliveries and orders, work the fries section, stock up and clean surface areas regularly. Best employer for working with disability. Thanks. Gives me confidence back.
Плюсы
Free meals when working over 5 hours.
Zero hours contract.
Корпоративная культура
Es un trabajo que requiere mantenerse activo por el tráfico de gente que había siempre, en el que trabajaba era un restaurante abierto 24 horas en zona de playa, pero merecía la pena por tener a mis compañeros.
Los compañeros
Horario partido
Корпоративная культура
Bien pour commencer dynamique, le temp passe vite, mettre a profil le temp de libre pour le nettoyage et voila
Ambiance jeune
Manager trop strict
Корпоративная культура
Uma péssima empresa pelo menos a que eu trabalhei.
Корпоративная культура
If you work really hard do not work at the Mt sterling burger king. They will pay you like 25 cents more than the laziest and you have to do everything. I worked there for a long time and it never changed. Sure I made 9.25 where most evreyone else made 9 or less but I had to do almost everything on backline. Dishes, sandwiches, cleaning, truck a lot of times. And if someone doesnt do there job you can talk to the managers until you pass out and nothing ever happens other than small little "talks" that accomplish nothing. So my opinion do not work there. And the covid stuff just killed it for me so I quit. But they would literally tell people to skip quarantine n come in anyway. "They dont do anything if you dont quarantine." I have a 2 year old 6 year old 10 year old and a fiancee at home. So not only were they wanting to pay me hardly anything for my hard work. Literally made the place run smooth. I can't imagine how bad it is now tbh. But not only that but then they act like my children's and family's health doesn't matter??? Yeah I definitely quit. Stay away. Stay far away!!!
Better than nothing.
Минусы
Bad managing, horrible pay, you get taken advantage of, the list goes on. Stay away. Stay far away.
  1. Отзывы сотрудников