Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Team Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 346 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
Корпоративная культура
● OverallMy experience at Burger King was ok but it’s more for the younger age starting there first jobs it’s a little childish not good management it’s like being in middle school all over again
Корпоративная культура
It was a fun and friendly place to work. We went through to many managers but the staff all stayed the same. I would have stayed but I relocated to Fort Lauderdale.
Плюсы
The people became like family
Not enough hours
Корпоративная культура
Management is understanding, working there is pretty fun. Learning new items, testing items. Laughter to get through the day. The more team members there the better.
Корпоративная культура
The manager of the business had changed and he completely changed the stuff with the company and not so I was fired more so we went from franchise to corporate and they wanted a restaff the whole store
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The people here are friendly. But the Turnover is high and not everyone works equal. You end up working harder trying to make up for the people who dont come to work or won't come to work.
Плюсы
Great managers, friendly people, Clean place(we clean everyday!!)
Short breaks(30 minutes), no benefits, no real growth opportunity
Корпоративная культура
I loved working here, good pay, nice coworkers and costumers. The only problem I had was not having a flexible work schedule I never had bad days off to actually go out and enjoy myself at all.
Friendly workers
Минусы
Payed for lunch, Non flexible work schedule
Корпоративная культура
I didn't like the enviornment. Ot just didn't feel right . Very racist community I just didn't like any minute of living nor working over there . Its wasn't for me atall
Корпоративная культура
Everyone gets along. Everyone always doing what they are supposed to. Get good hours. Pays well. This is a good full time and part time job always keeps everyone busy always needs employees that’s good at what their doing.
Good business
Минусы
Taking apart the grill at the end of the night
Корпоративная культура
It was a good job..good manager and fun productive environment.. employee's easy to work with.supervosor was very kind and non judgemental..good overall experience.
Discounted lunch
Short break
Корпоративная культура
It was a great experience. Thank you. Mangers was great. And the. Job was. Really easy and fun. To do. I was so excited.
Корпоративная культура
Not a good first job. Didn’t receive proper training when I came in on my first day. Basically had to learn everything on my own. Management sucks as well.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a nice place to work for me everyone was willingly to work with you on your schedule or family emergencies. They had good and fast crew members that helped everyone around the store.
Корпоративная культура
Got along with everyone stress free unlike McDonald's way too much drama . Worked the hours that was good for me. Manager was fair to everyone most of the time.
Плюсы
I ate for free cause I would work past my hours overtime
Минусы
Short breaks sometimes didn't even get a break
Корпоративная культура
● OverallIt was great experience and and great opportunity i came in. Not knowing eny thang i learnt easy in fast gained experience love the fact that buguer king work is team work if u slack on something u have a fellow member to catch u up it was an good experience
Корпоративная культура
The only good thing about working at this job was getting a minimum check every two weeks that barley benefited me , this job was very stressful and didn’t not teach me anything .
Корпоративная культура
● Work-life balanceIt’s fun and easy.● Job security and advancementNo really security● ManagementIt is really helpful and good at their jobs.● OverallI like working here. It is fun and fast paced at times. It sometimes gets difficult. The pay is decent for my age. It is also really helping me with work experience.
Корпоративная культура
Not great at all. BUT.. this job (being my first job) did help me with having a sense of urgency when getting things done, problem solving, and multitasking. No benefits, over worked & underpaid yada yada. Didn’t even have direct deposit lol. It was great as a STEPPINGSTONE when it comes to moving on to another company, literally all customer service jobs after that were/are easy peasy Lol
Плюсы
Free drinks (In a water cup)
Минусы
Witnessed multiple people be lead on about the manager raise.
Корпоративная культура
This job was a great first job but not a job I can have for a long time. The workers there all had amazing personality’s and were all amazing. The managers were awesome and would always work around my football schedule which I loved.
Корпоративная культура
The work itself was not stressful or overbearing, but the majority of the time I had to work 2-3 positions by mself because there were not enough team members working at any given time. I was told that this was because managers were being forced by their employers to keep labor low, which resulted in a work environment that should be filled with 7-8 workers being occupied by as low as 4 or 5. Many workers felt no sense of urgency and were secure when behaving like that because shift leaders had the same attitude. Breaks were few and far between, because we were typically understaffed or operating at the bare minimum, so any employee taking breaks would leave holes in the flow of service. The first time I asked for a break, over a week after my first day, my manager actually laughed at me.
Плюсы
Half off on food before/after/during a shift
Минусы
Little to no break time, understaffing, poor management
Корпоративная культура
The typical day you will be a cashier or cook that will also clean and take care of the costumer within the time limit you are paid 7.25 which is minimum wage