Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Team Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 346 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
Корпоративная культура
I was a great worker and I love working there. They weren’t treating us like we were suppose to be treated. They were paying us lower then what we were worth and not giving us the benefits we needed as well. I learned a lot from working there and I don’t regret it!!
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King is probably the biggest mistake of my life. The managers there (location I’ve worked at) is very bad. They all trash, cannot do their job, depend on other people and is not fair. You get very low hours, they choose favorites. Just a bad place to work for.
Плюсы
There is not a single pro over there only for the fact you get half off.
Минусы
The whole place is a con.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King was a fun but overwhelming experience. Depending on the staff your working with it can go either smoothly or it could be a disaster if nobody’s really trying to help you out or do their job right. You can get good hours if you have good work ethic, know how to take orders the right way, showing up when it’s your scheduled time to and when needed. They basically want someone who’s reliable. Be sure to not let others over work you, especially if this is your first time working in fast food restaurants.
Плюсы
50% off on food orders (don’t quote me on it because they may have changed it), you can make the food how u like sometimes, good work hours and can have a manageable/ flexible schedule
Минусы
Sometimes there’s rude customers and employees, some people call off at bad times, you can be over worked and hours can be cut if labor is too high
Корпоративная культура
Burger King was a good place to work in I enjoyed my time there but it just wasnt for me the sallery wasn't as great but i had my fun times there with my colleagues and costumers
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The people are friendly and the environment is good. There are many items to choose from on the menu and it's always clean and well maintained. The management company is very polite.
Good environment
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
They don’t care about the employees or work ethic and the stress was overbearing equipment would break and not get fixed for 6+months later. Short staffed all the time bc they don’t give enough hours for labor
Корпоративная культура
The people and manngers there are grate. It was a good work invierment and hard workers. The time had working there was good . i have nothing but good things about burgerking.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Burger King has had its ups and downs however I feel that a lot of changes are underway within management and staff. The working environment can vary at times
Meeting people
Минусы
Drama between coworkers and unprofessional behavior
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work. Was my first job and I loved the people I worked with. I always had fun working with my coworkers and actually like showing up for work.
Management was nice
Short breaks
Корпоративная культура
I love working for burger king because everything is very organized & the customers love me. Me and my coworkers work hard as a team to make sure our work place is going smoothly.
Корпоративная культура
Worst place I ever worked the management was very unprofessional and just disrespectful I would never send someone to work for them but that is just my experience along with others that I know
Корпоративная культура
As soon as I got to the job in the afternoon I am always given the headset. It’s very tiring having to do the window (taking orders, making drinks, and taking money) at the same times with no help. The management was horrible. Arguing, disrespect. I learned how to multitask faster and work the register.
Listening to music
Минусы
Short breaks, hot, have to do a lot of things by yourself.
Корпоративная культура
The GM talks very unprofessional around others and he swears a lot! When it get slow most workers go outside smoke cigarettes and play on their phones, which is also what the managers do. The managers are too laid back and there are no consequences for workers with bad attitudes or whom work poorly. The managers are mainly there to punch in codes and give out food. They have no passion in their jobs.
Discounts on meals
Very little training
Корпоративная культура
I loved working there great coworkers. Boss was very nice and easy going. Couldnt ask for better i would go back if i moved back to nc not going on.
Great coworkers
No free meals
Корпоративная культура
Burger king started off as a fun company to work for but it had its ups and downs and it had some great bosses and some horrible bosses! It was like a family sometimes!
Half off lunches!
No benefits!
Корпоративная культура
A typical day included cleaning the work environment and restocking the drive-through environment as well as the walking section. During my time there I learned how to manage my time and to work with my fellow teammates together to work as an efficient company. The work place was very friendly and the environment was very positive. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of my employment time they're due to the close bond I had with all the employees. It was enjoyable part of the job was getting to see everyone get along and have a fun while we also work in a busy environment and keeping up the time for each customer and having the best customer service possible.
Корпоративная культура
Managers go in and change your hours in their systems you never get paid on time it's only part time people start fights with each other for no reason
Корпоративная культура
I was the hardest working person on the team yet I’m treated like I don’t matter. There were plenty of racist remarks toward me and when I treated others how they treated me I was the one who got punished. It just wasn’t fair
Корпоративная культура
unpaid online training, basically watching a ton of videos at home. my location was often understaffed and required team members to juggle multiple positions at once. managers often slack off
good hours
Минусы
poor management, stressful and understaffed
Корпоративная культура
crazy customers and a fast pases job and it was good overall but just fast but i liked it and the workers was cool so was the manager he was pretty cool