Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Team Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 346 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King for 3 and a half years. The employees and my boss were all so kind. I made friends to last a lifetime. I was even invited to their family homes in India. They gave me homemade food and threw a pizza party when my sisters and I moved away. They gave us gifts, and treated us like family. If a creep bugged us, the men would step in and tell them to leave us alone. I would highly recommend working with people from India and the Philippines. They are really kind. Once you cross the language barrier, you make lifelong friends.
Плюсы
Great coworkers, employee discounts, great environment
Минусы
A lot of customer critics
Корпоративная культура
I loved this job everyone there was cool and worked good together i wish i could go back there i do it in a second things happen tho but yea take the job if its offered
Корпоративная культура
I worked at the busiest BK in Canada, and the job was... a lot. I was an opener for two and a half years straight. Every morning I would have panic/anxiety attacks about going to work. They placed a high stress on those who opened, but not their overnight staff, who were always slackers. I’d run a couple hundred pounds of product up the stairs daily, even working with pneumonia at one point. I would request time off for my wedding, and they scheduled over it. I looked to advance and make more, but was always told I wasn’t ‘management material,’ but would be disappointed in their lower managers. Wouldn’t work for this company again. At least McDonald’s screws you over to your face. Not wait till you’re hired to load you with work that is above your pay grade.
Минусы
Low pay, no advancements within the company, rude guests everyday
Корпоративная культура
If you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel, this is a place you’d want t to work. If you find a good location, it’ll probably be more up paced & willingful there.
Discounted lunch breaks
Минусы
No higher pay regardless of performance
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I started working at Burger King as a Team Member and it was fairly easy. Even on a busy day you could finish your tasks quickly. I worked mornings so I had to be there 30 minutes before opening to get everything ready. Our first tasks before opening for customers included getting all the breakfast out from the back freezer and putting them in the freezer up front, starting the fryers, getting the pans ready, turning on all the equipment, and making eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, etc. After that, all team members worked together to finish other tasks before 9 AM, which include chopping lettuce, tomatoes, onions, putting drinks such as orange juice & milk out in the front refrigerator, filling up the freezer with meat, chicken, nuggets, etc. Like I said, it was a really easy job and I enjoyed working there. You'll have no problem getting through everyday tasks since everyone works together.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at BK for about 3 months (thankfully for Covid19 I got out of there.) The employees are super nice, as well as some managers. But they expect you to know how to do your job from the start. So training for me didn't go as I planned because I felt as if people were annoyed whenever I asked a question. Might apply back in the future, but who knows.
Nice employees and customers
Bad Training
Корпоративная культура
i learned from burger king is How to Make Burgers and always be hygenic and neatand clean, And always complete our work within time limit.And management was good, Hardest part of the job is Always Maintain APC of the Store min. 250.
Free Meal of the day, And 30 min. break
Минусы
Long hours and do extra work if any staff is Absent.
Корпоративная культура
You have to have a strong skull working at this job because there's people that come there and cuss you out simply just telling them "welcome to burger king", plus if you have a bad attitude, try not to work the drive thru.
fun
paid for food
Корпоративная культура
the place was stressful, and often i would find myself in the bathroom breaking down. very unprofessional, as i wasnt even told my wage, i was expected to know it was minimum wage, which duh but still unprofessional.
65% discount on food
Минусы
stressful, lack of training, unprofessional
Корпоративная культура
It is constantly busy at Burger King half the time your lucky to even get a break, it is extremely understaffed and the managers do not respect employees.
Free Drinks, half off on team Member meals, 100% off on manager meals
Минусы
Harsh managers, understaffed, constantly busy
Корпоративная культура
the management are a shower of fools, treat staff members like they are lesser human beings, the 'managers' are all absolutely lazy. Team members are made to feel like they are useless for the smallest of issues, The manager at the restaurant i worked at was in a relationship with a 'young' (17) year old team member, who was fast tracked into manager position. absolute shambles of a run restaurant. however the team members were all really meshed well and worked as a good team
free food
Минусы
treated like a lesser human
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King for almost 4 years. I liked the people I worked with for the most part, but the job was stressful and tiring. We were often short-staffed and working in a hot, greasy kitchen was not very fun. The work environment also became pretty toxic with new management. The increased pay doesn't make up for all the bad qualities. I wish I left earlier.
50% off meals
Often short-staffed
Корпоративная культура
When I first started I was excited to work with new people and be a part of a team, however I was moved around and separated from the friends I made which dampened my experience and made it feel like more of a chore even though it is a job, I just don’t have the excitement and dedication that I once had to have a fun shift and communicate with people who respected me and made me feel happy.
Free soft drinks
Минусы
Poor experience with specific teammates
Корпоративная культура
Management treats their staff like slaves. Zero respect or care for their employees, it’s practically in humane how they treated us. Gave me a lot of anxiety stress and took a toll on my mental and physical health. Please do not work at the Pickering location
Корпоративная культура
Work-life balancePaid Vacation Time was nice. I'll give it that reception.Pay & benefitsI didn't receive my dubbed "raise" until my last 4 months of employment. I was there for 2 years plus three months. Other than that the pay was alright.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Burger King: It's a fast food job, if you're smart what do you think you're job security / stability is going to be like? Come on...ManagementIn general, managers at Burger King 9/10 experiences of the time are the most disgusting human beings I've had the utmost displeasure of sharing space with in that "fine stablishment". Garbage, absolute pathetic excuses for human beings. Just like a majority of the people they offer employment.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Burger King: Only a certain fraction of other co workers were tolerable and were good decent people. Majority however were the absolute physical manifestation of complete and foul garbage. Disgusting amounts of childish drama and toxicity. Same as management pretty much. Then again it's a minimum wage job. So that's really to be expected wouldn't it? It really is a sad exhibition for the eyes to painfully behold when your ADULT co-workers display behavior similar to that of a CHILD or an ANGSTY TEENAGER, same applies to the majority of managers once again. Pathetic...OverallIt's once in a blue moon that I leave reviews for pretty much anything. Basically next to non existent is how often I leave reviews. However I finally thought it was time to spill the beans so to say. Here I will be leaving my overall - больше...
Корпоративная культура
I didn't get proper training they just put me somewhere, showed me how to do it one or two times and just left me there to figure it out, and got mad when I asked questions about something and blue hot air at me because of the questions and caused me to have an anxiety attack because if how rude and mean they were, if they would have tough me how to do things and not just show me and expected me to magically learn it over night things should have gone way better than they did, bit overall this company is not the best to work at and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Starting pay
Rude managers, terrible training
Корпоративная культура
I started as a 15 year old making minimum wage 7.50, that’s fine i was just glad to be working. They started me as the cashier at the front counter where i would have to also expedite my own food, clean lobby and bathrooms. Not much longer after a few months they threw me in the drive thru, where i would now take those orders expedite my food take orders at front counter, clean lobby, and clean bathrooms. By the end of the first year at around 7-8 o’clock at night sometimes it was just me the manager and maybe a cook so I would have to help cook the food, take the orders at both front counter and drive thru, expedite the food, and clean lobby. Now you would think if I was doing every job except the managers jobs of taking inventory or whatever they do, I would maybe get a raise. But no i was still at 7.50 and at this point they were hiring 16 year old people at $10.00 /hr because they were short staffed. These workers were doing 1/4 of the work i was and making more than me. It was not until I put my 2 weeks in did the assistant manager offer me a raise to which i had already a job lined up to start at two days later.
Плюсы
Good when your a teenager
No acknowledgment
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed my experience with working at Burger King, the managers were very friendly and provided me with the proper experience that I would need for any other job opportunities. The 50% off was very enjoyable, as I could work late but be able to get food before I left to go back home.The hardest part of the job would have to be the cashiering and expediting, it can be very stressful and sometimes orders will be made wrong.
Good hours
Минусы
Somewhat poor management of floor placement
Корпоративная культура
If you've never been employed before then I say this is a good place to start. It teaches you a good work ethic as well as dealing with just about every type of customer. The long hours also condition you to move around a lot and just working in general. Definitely, recommend for teenagers looking for their first job. Though it's not something I suggest you do permanently.
Корпоративная культура
Honestly as a teenager working with adults 30+ this worst job I’ve had. The night shifts which was very understaffed with just myself 3 other teenagers and 1 adult that shift was perfect we all respected eachother & had fun while working on the other hand the day shift which were adult women about 5 plus of them plus the GM were just extremely when I worked days they used to literally laugh & makes jokes about me secretly or the headsets being that I was the only person not wearing one . I wouldn’t recommend this company for somebody without tough skin .
Free food