Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Team Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 346 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 726 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
Корпоративная культура
Great Place Burger King is to work. How the world would be much worse without a Burger King. While it is a fun job, it can be hard work. Burger King treats their employees like family.
Корпоративная культура
I've worked at 6 locations. Some were good, some were bad. What you'll deal with really depends on the management and the area the restaurant is located. Busier stores pay a little more but are a lot more physical and demanding, for example. If the management sucks/doesn't like you it will be a bad experience.
Корпоративная культура
Managers usually rude and lazy. Constantly called names, made fun of, and treated horribly. My schedule was constantly messed up and I was doing enough work for 3 people. The employees are awesome but the good that comes from them is outweighed by just how horrible the managers are.
50% discount on food, good employees
Минусы
Short breaks, low pay, lazy management, long days, horrible customers, stressful, verbal abuse from management
Корпоративная культура
it was an okay job, management was terrible, there was no advancement. you were used until you wanted to break down. you were not appreciated for the hard work you put into the company
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The management sucks, and they never really care about your health. i was sick one day, and they told me i still had to come in. They don’t care about physical and mental health.
Плюсы
Free food at the end of the night
Минусы
Management suck. fighting between employees. rude comments from employees. no off days
Корпоративная культура
As long as you're okay working fast food, it's a pretty decent job. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. It can be very fast paced and a little hectic around lunch and dinner times, but the rest of the day is usually pretty manageable with a few people and we're able to get all of our other things done. I think I'm lucky with the store I'm in because it's a pretty close knit group, so shifts can be pretty fun. The only negatives I really have are that they higher ups don't really know what it's actually like to work at a drive through, so they come up with some pretty ridiculous ideas, and the pay is pretty low.
Плюсы
Free food, easy to get time off
low pay
Корпоративная культура
Good job as a teen. Some managers were good some were not good, blowing up an unimportant thing for no reason. Easy to get time off. Very busy stressful at times but was near a stadium.
Плюсы
discount on food, other teens, fun sometimes
busy stressful times
Корпоративная культура
I don’t recommended anyone to work there.Its a worst place to work. No good management or environment. If you want to waste your time then you can apply there.Treat employee partially
Labour work
Корпоративная культура
Based on my previous work experience, this workplace has an encouraging work environment and a good working spirit.I look forward to working with higher positions again
Корпоративная культура
OK if you are desperate, or for sometime getting their first job in the workforce. Pay is very poor, customers are eh at best; you will be greasy all the time. But if you are trying to get a first job or a first step towards being a cook, it could be worse---but be warned; this varies DRASTICALLY by location. If you have a little experience, it can be a path to management--but that path will suck, and where you are at when you get there isn't super far. I want to reiterate--it is extremely location-dependent; I work for a relatively good location, but I'd volunteer to cover shifts at other locations on occasion (unless you're a manager, forget full-time); they were a mixed bag. But hey, some stores give you a free meal every full shift.
Easy to get
Минусы
Low pay, limited/inconsistent hours, stupid policies
Корпоративная культура
Most employees slack on the job and do not take the job seriously. A lot of younger employees. Burger Kings sanitation in the work areas are poor. Burger kings work stations need to be redone or replaced. The same built up grease on burger boards and speck board from years ago
discount on food
Минусы
short breaks and a lot of times no breaks
Корпоративная культура
Bad bad bad. The management was unprofessional and the workplace was drama filled. No one cared about the job and were only there for the pay as well as the managers.
Discounted Meals
Минусы
Management, fast paced, understaffed, unprofessional, stressful, drama filled, unsanitary.
Корпоративная культура
The coworkers I had were really good but everyone kept quitting because of management. The hours were good tho. Management had problems with communication and choosing favorites.
Breaks
Корпоративная культура
This job sucks but it’s good for students cause it’s flexible. Get ready to be stressed out, the pay also sucks too $9.50. Do not work here people call out all the time and you’ll be forced to do everything.
Flexibility
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
This job is a good way to build experience and your resume, but not such a great job if you want a decent paycheck without overworking yourself. They don’t ever give you a raise (even if you’ve worked there for a year and talk to the manager about it) which isn’t great. I personally felt like I’ve worked long and hard for this company and they just don’t care, and they do nothing to show that you care, which I think is important if you want to keep your workers.
Плюсы
Free food and drinks, Fun people to work with
Минусы
No breaks, Overworked for a decent paycheck Understaffed, No raise even after working there for over a year
Корпоративная культура
its fast food, the only time you should work at fast food is when its you need a job and you still live at home because it definitely pays the bills. the only good is you gain empathy for the people who make your food.
Плюсы
gained empathy for food service workers
Минусы
its fast food, you should know by now.
Корпоративная культура
Fast work environment and customers are rude sometimes but others are nice and friendly.The manager is very nice at the location I worked in and the coworkers are friendly too.Flexible schedule. Hours given depending on the availability you provide them with.
Flexible hours, meal discount
Минусы
Fast pace, can be stressful
Корпоративная культура
Management is great the place and location is great but not the job for me it is a lot of multitasking and fast paced and lots of customers complain about the prices.
discounts
no breaks
Корпоративная культура
Never cared about me or my disability. We're not understanding except the actual manager who was nearly there. Did not feel appreciated or welcomed but by one employee. And management talk chit alot
Half of lunch or dinner while on break or 30 min before or after shift
Rude people
Корпоративная культура
Personally, I do not enjoy this job anymore. I used to have a fun time working here but then it became stressful and unpleasant. Customers are rude, co-workers and managers talk behind your back. My manager expects me to work a ton when I’m in school. Overall this is not a fair or pleasant work place.
50% off discount.